DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New mini purchase

falicityman_7

Reactions
I JUST PURCHASED A NEW MINI FROM DJI ON LINE TWO QUESTIONS ??
1.CAN A IPAD MINI 4 FLY THE DRONE WITH THE DJI FLY APP ??
2. CAN I BUY INSURANCE FROM DJI FOR MY RECENT PURCHASE WHICH WAS YESTERDAY THE 22ND OF JANUARY
I WOULD BE SICK IF ANYTHING HAPPENED WITH OUT INSURANCE
CAN ANY ONE HELP ?????

Reactions: Wild Wayne
2. CAN I BUY INSURANCE FROM DJI FOR MY RECENT PURCHASE WHICH WAS YESTERDAY THE 22ND OF JANUARY
CAN ANY ONE HELP ?????
Welcome to the forum.
Think your uppercase key stuck.?

You need to buy the refresh within 2 days of activating the drone and linking it to your DJI account.
You can still buy it after but you have to go through a messy video submission process to prove the AC is airworthy etc.

Reactions: Thomas B
CAN ANY ONE HELP ?????

CAN ANY ONE HELP ?????

Note that refresh is not the same as insurance. There are several restrictions, the main one being you have to be able to send in the damaged drone. If you lose the drone, say it falls into the ocean or flies away in the wind never to be seen again, Refresh doesn't cover it. It does cover things like flying into a tree and damaging it. It's better than nothing but just be aware of the limitations.

Note that refresh is not the same as insurance. There are several restrictions, the main one being you have to be able to send in the damaged drone. If you lose the drone, say it falls into the ocean or flies away in the wind never to be seen again, Refresh doesn't cover it. It does cover things like flying into a tree and damaging it. It's better than nothing but just be aware of the limitations.

Thank you for this info.

Regards,

Thank you for this info.

Regards,

I notice your from Vietnam, It's best to purchase from the DJI online store, this is from their FAQ

"At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, Switzerland, Norway, the UK, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China. You can check whether DJI Care Refresh is available in your country on the DJI Store. "

Reactions: Thomas B
I notice your from Vietnam, It's best to purchase from the DJI online store, this is from their FAQ

"At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, Switzerland, Norway, the UK, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China. You can check whether DJI Care Refresh is available in your country on the DJI Store. "

Thanks for info, but based on the worldwide horror refresh stories, I normally just pay cash and carry, and have never considered any warranty in Vietnam.

The import taxes add to the price, but VN labor is very inexpensive. I have my Canon photo gear refurbed for ~$10 per item, at the factory service center.

But a NIB battery is 1,950,000 VN Đong~$85 USD, approx.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom