DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new MM owner, just joined

Sacrotor

Reactions
I played with toy drones for a while years ago, set them aside after getting basics of flying. I tried to go cheap, sub $200 recently and found lots of promises not kept. Then the Mini, wow it works! And it flys well. Of course you all know that already. Just tried to upload a Panorama (stitched together 4 still shots) too big for the forum, suggestions for how to display them? I mostly wanted a flying camera, finally I have one!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Sacrotor.

Usually pictures can be "attached" to a post and loaded directly. It's the videos that seem to have a large file and must be linked to a YouTube channel.

The photos are a thumbnail that can be opened or full size depending on what you choose.

You might try again but in the mean time, welcome to the Forum. :cool:

The one I tried is 22 mb, it gave an oversized error at about %25, it finished uploading but gave the error again.

I played with toy drones for a while years ago, set them aside after getting basics of flying. I tried to go cheap, sub $200 recently and found lots of promises not kept. Then the Mini, wow it works! And it flys well. Of course you all know that already. Just tried to upload a Panorama (stitched together 4 still shots) too big for the forum, suggestions for how to display them? I mostly wanted a flying camera, finally I have one!
YouTube, Vimeo or other sharing site should work to show your work.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I also fly this fun MM. We look forward to your participation and views from your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa