DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MM owner to be (tomorrow)

Kobski

Reactions
Hi, I'd fancied one of these since release and finally found the perfect excuse to buy one ?
I've read and watched quite a few reviews and the little cherub seems amazing for the size. I've not seen one of these babies in the flesh yet so I'm really looking forward to tomorrow ? for a dry day lol. Any tips on common problems etc would be welcomed, thanks all

Hi, I'd fancied one of these since release and finally found the perfect excuse to buy one ?
I've read and watched quite a few reviews and the little cherub seems amazing for the size. I've not seen one of these babies in the flesh yet so I'm really looking forward to tomorrow ? for a dry day lol. Any tips on common problems etc would be welcomed, thanks all
Welcome my friend I bought my MM 3 weeks ago and sadly still haven't flown due to the horrendous weather here in the South.

Weather in Portsmouth is really bad we got to hurricanes and the rain is still coming down. Anyway enough of my gloom and doom. Regards Irvine

welcome to the forum where in Wales are you it doesn't look like any of us will be flying any time soon im afraid its either to wet or to windy right now in Wales

Hi Old Man, I'm in the Rhymney valley. Yeah I was hoping for a bit of a break from the bad weather we've been having tbh. I'd not checked the forecast for the weekend yet so thanks for the heads up ?

Reactions: old man mavic
He
Welcome my friend I bought my MM 3 weeks ago and sadly still haven't flown due to the horrendous weather here in the South.

Weather in Portsmouth is really bad we got to hurricanes and the rain is still coming down. Anyway enough of my gloom and doom. Regards Irvine

Hey Irvine, almost missed your reply. Sorry but please excuse my mistakes while I get used to this forum. Yeah the weather has been pretty crazy all over. Hopefully we'll both get these birds in the air soon. ?

Hi Old Man, I'm in the Rhymney valley. Yeah I was hoping for a bit of a break from the bad weather we've been having tbh. I'd not checked the forecast for the weekend yet so thanks for the heads up ?
well im near Caerphilly we will have to get together at some point for a flying session i hope the weather improves soon hope you did not get flooded

Reactions: Kobski
well im near Caerphilly we will have to get together at some point for a flying session i hope the weather improves soon hope you did not get flooded

Yeah that would be cool. No I was one of the lucky ones thankfully. There were many local to me who weren't as fortunate and I guess the same for you. Bad times.

Yeah that would be cool. No I was one of the lucky ones thankfully. There were many local to me who weren't as fortunate and I guess the same for you. Bad times.
yes it is not good were i live the bottom of the brad was flooded, and my daughters car was down in treforest, at a garage for some bodywork repairs, and has been written off due to the premises being flooded

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

welcome to the forum where in Wales are you it doesn't look like any of us will be flying any time soon im afraid its either to wet or to windy right now in Wales
Hello again here in Portsmouth it's terrible constant rain and very strong winds. My poor drones are are in a coma and my brand new MM is in dying to show it's protenial to date no such luck.

Hello again here in Portsmouth it's terrible constant rain and very strong winds. My poor drones are are in a coma and my brand new MM is in dying to show it's protenial to date no such luck.
i don't know about the drones being in a coma, if i don't get flying soon i will be in a coma, there is only so much tv one can watch

So exciting to be getting your new drone. Any common issues you wonder.
Very exciting to be getting your new drone. Common issues? Wind seems to be something to be mindful of.
Happy flying.
Half a comment oops ( ;

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Recommend reading the full online only 60 page DJI manual for your MM.... and be very aware of wind. Recommend always flying out against the wind.
Scroll down on the linked page...

I'm new to this forum too and bought my first drone, Mavic Mini last week and also haven't been able to try it out due to the torrential rain and winds in Scotland.

The poor thing is still in the sealed box. [emoji26]

Reactions: Kobski
yes it is not good were i live the bottom of the brad was flooded, and my daughters car was down in treforest, at a garage for some bodywork repairs, and has been written off due to the premises being flooded
Ah that's pretty bad. Hopefully al will be sorted soon through the garages insurance ?

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Recommend reading the full online only 60 page DJI manual for your MM.... and be very aware of wind. Recommend always flying out against the wind.
Scroll down on the linked page...
Thank you. I will definitely read it through over the weekend ?

it will come soon enough ,lets hope we get to fly soon it is the longest spell i have had of not being able to fly because of the weather,im itching to try my new master airscrew props i got for my birthday yesterday,they are orange and match the skin on my MPP roll on the summer

I'm new to this forum too and bought my first drone, Mavic Mini last week and also haven't been able to try it out due to the torrential rain and winds in Scotland.

The poor thing is still in the sealed box. [emoji26]
It's the same here in Portsmouth I got MM 2 weeks ago still haven't managed to fly it wind is really bad you don't fly the MM is strong winds if you do you will lose it. Regards Irvine

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929