DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MM Pilot from Central PA

Hill Top Rez

Reactions
I just purchased my first drone, a Mavic Mini and starting to learn the ropes. I found this forum a few days ago and love it! I have learned so much from this forum and it is one of the first things I read in the morning to see new topics. Look forward to continuing to learn from the posts and those with a lot of drone knowledge. I posted a short video of one of my first flights above my home which is in the mountains of Central PA.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Your video shows you have a great area to explore and Kamloops BC welcomes you to the forum and the Wonder World of the Mini. Always lots to learn here. You might want to check out some of the mini's features in the pdf User Manual, like shooting in Cine Mode and locking the exposure. Here's a link to the Manual if you need it.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Your video shows you have a great area to explore and Kamloops BC welcomes you to the forum and the Wonder World of the Mini. Always lots to learn here. You might want to check out some of the mini's features in the pdf User Manual, like shooting in Cine Mode and locking the exposure. Here's a link to the Manual if you need it.

Thank you, I appreciate the link and will check it out.

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance here. We look forward to your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3