DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MP1 owner Cape Canaveral Florida area

Paulis

Reactions
Brand new to me anyways. I find myself in a highly restricted flight area due to my close proximity to the Space Center. But I'm learning to fly slowly. It is an incredible machine.I’m focusing on the basics. Nothing long distance, nothing at night, yet. IMG_1132.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hello from the Crossroads of America Paulis.

Look for the KITTYHAWK app to help you find a safer place to fly.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Brand new to me anyways.

Welcome to the site, a great drone still, even though been around since late 2016.
Gee, looking back now, I must have got mine not long after release.

Did you pick it up 2nd hand then ?
Wasn't sure if it's not available new in the US still, been out of stock here in Oz for a couple of years.

Enjoy the learning curve, and almost good to be forced to do that slow and steady.
You can always do some day trips out somewhere without restrictions as you get the hang of it.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the site, a great drone still, even though been around since late 2016.
Gee, looking back now, I must have got mine not long after release.

Did you pick it up 2nd hand then ?
Wasn't sure if it's not available new in the US still, been out of stock here in Oz for a couple of years.

Enjoy the learning curve, and almost good to be forced to do that slow and steady.
You can always do some day trips out somewhere without restrictions as you get the hang of it.
Yes, I got her second hand and pristine with two batteries, spare props, DJI goggles. Amazing!!

Brand new to me anyways. I find myself in a highly restricted flight area due to my close proximity to the Space Center. But I'm learning to fly slowly. It is an incredible machine.I’m focusing on the basics. Nothing long distance, nothing at night, yet. View attachment 127121
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo