DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MP3 Firmware update today, 5th Sept

Nickyb65

Reactions
Hi,

Getting ready for my first flight, updated the firmware yesterday (hyper lapse update etc) now there is a new aircraft update.

I don’t see anything new as of today Sept 5. It’s still showing 1.00.0300 as the current.

I’m pretty sure the last update also updated firmware on batteries though. Is it possible you put a different battery in and it’s trying to update the firmware for that? I had to do a firmware update once for each battery - it is quicker to update each battery’s firmware once the aircraft firmware has been updated.

@Nickyb65 ,the last up date mentioned by @Hands Down above, did indeed have a battery update as part of it ,and yes he is correct each battery has to be updated, the one in the drone during the update gets done during the initial update ,then just remove it after switching off the drone only ,put in a new battery turn on the drone click to start update and then it will go to about 75% of the update and then let it run to the 100% update finished ,switch off the drone and do the same thing for any other batteries you may have,till they are all done
have a small fan blowing over the drone during the process to help keep it cool

Reactions: MS Coast
@Nickyb65 ,the last up date mentioned by @Hands Down above, did indeed have a battery update as part of it ,and yes he is correct each battery has to be updated, the one in the drone during the update gets done during the initial update ,then just remove it after switching off the drone only ,put in a new battery turn on the drone click to start update and then it will go to about 75% of the update and then let it run to the 100% update finished ,switch off the drone and do the same thing for any other batteries you may have,till they are all done
have a small fan blowing over the drone during the process to help keep it cool
Ah yes, it did say a Battery firmware update on the RC screen and yes, this was a new battery. Thanks

When I unplug the charging module, the green lights still randomly flash like its charging if I don't remove the batteries from the charging module, is that normal?

When I unplug the charging module, the green lights still randomly flash like its charging if I don't remove the batteries from the charging module, is that normal?
In my experience with the charging hubs, no, this is not normal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000