DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEW, New Zealand video

hi guys

Here is my newest video. I've not done an edit for a while but with summer here now and weekend trips away thought theres no better time.

let me know what you think...hope you enjoy

Great video!! Now I gotta ask, how did you pull off that 'Hitchcock tracking shot'? I saw it twice. I'm 95% sure you did it in post, but I've got that nagging 5% still.

It happens right here:
5116f7ba1505008460e49fefcbe7cac0.jpg

Reactions: nz_mavic_boyo
It's too Shakey, out of focus, the boat is too close to the shore to be safe for skiing, you were probably drinking and flying in a NFZ..... just kidding... awesome video. New Zealand is beautiful!

Reactions: nz_mavic_boyo
Great video!! Now I gotta ask, how did you pull off that 'Hitchcock tracking shot'? I saw it twice. I'm 95% sure you did it in post, but I've got that nagging 5% still.

It happens right here:
5116f7ba1505008460e49fefcbe7cac0.jpg

Hi mate sorry late getting back, yea this was just filmed backwards and tilting up but I did speed ramp it up in post I think that was all I did

Reactions: jmac_88
It's too Shakey, out of focus, the boat is too close to the shore to be safe for skiing, you were probably drinking and flying in a NFZ..... just kidding... awesome video. New Zealand is beautiful!

Haha thanks mate as I started to read I was like 'what the hell...does this guy not even know what a jet boat is!' Ha cheers

Reactions: joejaxvic123
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu