DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New owner of a Mavic Mini, Hello from France

SemperFi

Reactions
Hi everybody
I just sold my Fimi x8Se drone, and purchased my first dji drone.
Mavic mini to start light and portable, thinking to buy later a mavic pro 1/2, if everything goes well both for my mini and regarding legislation.

I received my mini yestarday but havent oppened it yet. Reading a lot on crazy minis that decided to go left instead right, taking a nap in the water, imu problems out of the box.... and i have to admit i am kinda worried about rhis done reliability!
I try to know how to save log, secure my flights before going in the air in case of pb, and if sending anything to dji is required...

hope i wont feel sad about this purchase!
Thank you for reading !

welcome to the forum
99% of mini issues stem from operator error you already know how to fly a drone,its biggest enemy is the wind because it is so light weight,once you start fly it, you will get a feel for what it can and can't do

welcome to the forum
99% of mini issues stem from operator error you already know how to fly a drone,its biggest enemy is the wind because it is so light weight,once you start fly it, you will get a feel for what it can and can't do

Seems anyway that this mini has problems, drone falling from the sky repeatedly for no reasons, not responding etc, these looks like a hardware issue. I check the mini section on the forum and a guy is pretty explicit about it in his video :(

well all i can say after more than 40 flights mine has not fallen from the sky yet

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum :)

Seems anyway that this mini has problems, drone falling from the sky repeatedly for no reasons, not responding etc, these looks like a hardware issue. I check the mini section on the forum and a guy is pretty explicit about it in his video :(
Another...
Welcome to the Forum! ;)

I have had mine for a week, I have registered it. (You have to before you can start the motors).

Been glued to this forum.

I bought it just because of this thread. :oops::rolleyes:
Divorce is inevitable, MM and me
I'm pretty good at "Crash Test Dummies" If you have seen my face, you would know why. ;)

I have made sure I can retrieve my logs before they disappear.
I haven't started the props yet, maybe tomorrow.

BTW, the manual is also mini. ;)
Keep in touch!!!

Rod

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000