DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot and new to the Forum

ArdieJ

Reactions
I just bought a new Mavic Pro fly more combo and learning everything I have to do for the Mavic Pro Care Refresh video. They want you to take it up to 120 meters and 300 meters away, so much for beginners mode. Looking forward to learning about the little fella. So hello to all!

I just bought a new Mavic Pro fly more combo and learning everything I have to do for the Mavic Pro Care Refresh video. They want you to take it up to 120 meters and 300 meters away, so much for beginners mode. Looking forward to learning about the little fella. So hello to all!
welcome to the forum ,when you say new do you mean brand new or new to you

if it is brand new then you have 48 hours from when you first register it with DJI to get the care refresh,or have you gone past the 48 hours

Reactions: ArdieJ and Xanadu
It took a week to get it after I ordered it. They said it would take 1 to 3 days to get the activation code. I started to configure it after 2 weeks but never flew it. After 4 phone calls and many emails I received the code at the 4 week mark. Even though I have a receipt that says I paid for the care refresh at the time I purchased the drone they won't work with me at DJI. Because I began configuration the 48 hour rule kicked into effect. DJI is kind of tough to deal with.

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum!

Looks like you need to do the post-48 hours activation procedure to activate care refresh but I think worths the effort.

Happy flying!
Yep, I have been spending time reading and learning as much as I can about flying it. Once I get the technical parts down I'll get my video production crew (Wife) and head to the field.

This all happened today: I got an email today from B&H Photo that said they were sorry I was having trouble with the activation and they would see what they could do. I received exciting news from DJI, they activated my Care Refresh effective tomorrow. What a load off my mind, I can now use Beginner mode to learn instead of starting out in big boy mode to do the verification video. Special thanks to Jim M. and Aura on the customer support desk at B&H Photo for finally getting this resolved for me. And thanks to DJI for working with B&H for getting me activated.

Thanks to all of you folks for the hello, its nice to feel welcome.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett