DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot check in - Surrey UK

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. I can remember the anticipation of delivery :). You will find all sorts of support and comments. Wish you well on your flights. We look forward to seeing your view of the world

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. Mavic Pilots forum is a great tool to help you gain knowledge
and confidence when flying your drone. The knowledge gained here will help you keep your sky cam up in the air, rather then broken up in pieces. You can also let your fingers do the walking on Mavic Help section and Mavic tips. Fly safe and have fun.

Hi all,

I am looking forward to getting delivery of my Mavic 2 zoom tomorrow.
i live just South of London, UK so I am hoping to get some footage of the green Surrey Hills...

View attachment 98659

... and when I go sailing.
Welcome from New Zealand. I had to make a mad dash to Surrey for my daughter who had Sepsis last. Taking my drone was the last thing in my mind when we left a couple of hours from being told.
Made for a very boring 5 weeks when she managed to recover. Have to be thankful for the bigger picture though.
Will return and try and find some places to fly.

Hi all,

I am looking forward to getting delivery of my Mavic 2 zoom tomorrow.
i live just South of London, UK so I am hoping to get some footage of the green Surrey Hills...

View attachment 98659

... and when I go sailing.
Hey neighbour, am not far from Sutton so practically in my back garden. We will not be going out anytime soon by the looks of things

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys