DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot checking in from Atlanta, GA

Nash2017

Reactions
Site
www.vibrantshadows.com
Just getting started with flying drones and getting great help from Rob of Thunderdrones! Thank you!

Anyone knows any locations in North Georgia to get some fall color shots where we can fly our bird safely? I am game for drive and fly if anyone interested!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Nash2017
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots.

Lots of areas in N/E Georgia but don't try flying from the Blue Ridge Parkway or any area controlled by the National Park Service. NPS are No Fly areas and your aircraft could be confiscated.

Just getting started with flying drones and getting great help from Rob of Thunderdrones! Thank you!

Anyone knows any locations in North Georgia to get some fall color shots where we can fly our bird safely? I am game for drive and fly if anyone interested!
Howdy from Wyoming Nash2017, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots.

Lots of areas in N/E Georgia but don't try flying from the Blue Ridge Parkway or any area controlled by the National Park Service. NPS are No Fly areas and your aircraft could be confiscated.

Good to know. Thanks, I just got a MA and was thinking about taking a motorcycle ride with my drone to NGA mtns

Reactions: BigAl07

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji