DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from Buckinghamshire, England.

Otegu

Reactions
Hi folks, So ordered my Mavic over the weekend and in theory it comes tomorrow according to the text message I got today, pretty new to anything airborne only had a few goes on a mates drone, so figured I'd throw myself into it, been into rc cars for 20+years so I'm experianced in breaking expensive things lol looking forward to meeting you good folks!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the club Otegu .
Alot of information on this forum, study up.
And enjoy your mavic!!!

Reactions: Otegu
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere ;)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi folks, So ordered my Mavic over the weekend and in theory it comes tomorrow according to the text message I got today, pretty new to anything airborne only had a few goes on a mates drone, so figured I'd throw myself into it, been into rc cars for 20+years so I'm experianced in breaking expensive things lol looking forward to meeting you good folks!

Welcome!

I too bought a Mavik pro but returned it the next day, I wish i hadn't...I read too many stories of were I could and could not fly, probably should have done that first! Nothing in the city, airfields private land, national trust etc... I thought what's the point...is there any where I can fly my 1K drone :)

I read the Drone rules and there are a few contradictions... I joined today as I would still like to get a drone, but would like to know where around Bucks I can go, especially as I need to practice.

Regards,
Paul

Last edited:
Welcome!

I too bought a Mavik pro but returned it the next day, I wish i hadn't...I read too many stories of were I could and could not fly, probably should have done that first! Nothing in the city, airfields private land, national trust etc... I thought what's the point...is there any where I can fly my 1K drone :)

I read the Drone rules and there are a few contradictions... I joined today as I would still like to get a drone, but would like to know where around Bucks I can go, especially as I need to practice.

Regards,
Paul
I am kind of lucky, there is an awful lot of farmland around me so I intend on breaking it in and around that lol but saying that it's been **** blowey since I got it so not actually left the house with it yet which is bloody annoying.

Reactions: wilburforce
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karthikeyan103