DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from India

Talha

Reactions
Hello Everyone,
I am a new Mavic pilot from India. Mavic is my first drone and I pirchased it 15 days ago. It is like Magic, I never thought I would be able to fly a done without a proper guidance from some pro but I was amazed to see how easy it is the fly. I have ad 3 crashes till date and that too during flying indoor during night. Mavic is a tough machine, notthing happend to it even the props are ok. I have been flying it everyday for and hour and getting more in live with it everyday. I hope to get a good knowledge and support from the forum.

Thank you for accepting my invite.

Reactions: Vilco and dirkclod
Hello Everyone,
I am a new Mavic pilot from India. Mavic is my first drone and I pirchased it 15 days ago. It is like Magic, I never thought I would be able to fly a done without a proper guidance from some pro but I was amazed to see how easy it is the fly. I have ad 3 crashes till date and that too during flying indoor during night. Mavic is a tough machine, notthing happend to it even the props are ok. I have been flying it everyday for and hour and getting more in live with it everyday. I hope to get a good knowledge and support from the forum.

Howdy from Wyoming Talha, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)
Thank you dirkclod, I really appreciate your offer for support. I would definitely post some picture and videos and write down about my experiences with flying Mavic and will try to contribute to the forum as much as I can.

Thanks again.

Reactions: dirkclod
Some of the first picture I took with Mavic. These are scaled down pictured from my phone.

Attachments

• IMG_3789.JPG
    IMG_3789.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 73CCB25D741F34F09F814D594DF44B2B.jpg
    73CCB25D741F34F09F814D594DF44B2B.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 22
  • 1522A9908A28F806F0D4FBA5DC8C51F5.jpg
    1522A9908A28F806F0D4FBA5DC8C51F5.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the community. Where in India are you based? It's always good to know where other flyers are, I often get international jobs and networks are very handy in these situations! Happy and safe flying!

Jason

Welcome to the mavic family. This forum is truly the best place to go to for your every need with the mavic. Really helpful members and moderators here! Enjoy flying mate!

Welcome to the community. Where in India are you based? It's always good to know where other flyers are, I often get international jobs and networks are very handy in these situations! Happy and safe flying!

Jason
Thank you Jason. I am from Uttrakhand. Its in north India. Where r u from Jason? Have you ever travelled to India?
Have a good Day!

Y
Welcome to the mavic family. This forum is truly the best place to go to for your every need with the mavic. Really helpful members and moderators here! Enjoy flying mate!
Thank you Benjamin! I look forward to learn a lot from this forum and also contribute my expearence with the forum.
Have a great day.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170418/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual_V1.6.pdf
Thanks LuvMyTJ.
I fly my Mavic almost daily. i am a begainner and I am learning. This forum has already started to help me out. I was looking for a dedicatd phone for mu Mavic as my iphone 6 16 GB always ran out of space while videographing on Mavic. I am about to get a budget phone with a higher specification and HD screen. Will write a review on it as soon as I use it.
Have a great day!

Thanks LuvMyTJ.
I fly my Mavic almost daily. i am a begainner and I am learning. This forum has already started to help me out. I was looking for a dedicatd phone for mu Mavic as my iphone 6 16 GB always ran out of space while videographing on Mavic. I am about to get a budget phone with a higher specification and HD screen. Will write a review on it as soon as I use it.
Have a great day!

Make sure to check DJI compatible smartphones list, and if your model isn't there search on the forums for people discussing if it is OK for the mavic
Here's the list; I don't know when it last got updated:
Phones that work well with DJI GO and the Mavic

The updated list can be found here.
Thank you msinger. I bought a xiaomi Redmi Note 4 64GB internal space and 4GB RAM. Everything on it its working fine but the map is not loading on the DJI GO4 app. Do anyone kniw why its happening.?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929