DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AirBuzzOne

Reactions
Hi!
I'm a new Mavic pilot. Thanks for welcoming to this forum. I'm a 37-year-old design engineer/technical animator from Norway. My photography hobby has evolved quite a lot over the last years. In 2008 I started with urban exploring which still is a huge passion of mine. Then I found a huge interest in aerial drone photography and the endless possibilities with a flying camera and bought myself a DJI Mavic Pro. I especially like pictures taken straight down from the air. So many interesting lines and patterns to discover which are hidden in plain sight when standing on the ground.

I have an extensive photostream on Flickr. Most of the pictures are related to abandoned places and urbex, but more and more pictures will be drone-related.

I also started a new blog site called AirBuzz.One where I will write about my drone adventures.

Looking forward to getting to know you and see your videos and pictures!

Andreas

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi!
I'm a new Mavic pilot. Thanks for welcoming to this forum. I'm a 37-year-old design engineer/technical animator from Norway. My photography hobby has evolved quite a lot over the last years. In 2008 I started with urban exploring which still is a huge passion of mine. Then I found a huge interest in aerial drone photography and the endless possibilities with a flying camera and bought myself a DJI Mavic Pro. I especially like pictures taken straight down from the air. So many interesting lines and patterns to discover which are hidden in plain sight when standing on the ground.

I have an extensive photostream on Flickr. Most of the pictures are related to abandoned places and urbex, but more and more pictures will be drone-related.

I also started a new blog site called AirBuzz.One where I will write about my drone adventures.

Looking forward to getting to know you and see your videos and pictures!

Andreas
Howdy from Wyoming @AirBuzzOne , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esccueje