DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot here

CodyP

Reactions
Hey guys, after much debate I finally bought a decent drone...mavic air. Had an older cheapo $30 quadcopter that was almost harder to fly than a real helicopter but all the tech in these new drones make it so easy a 4yr old can fly em.
not looking to do too much with it at this point, just some videos of our camping locations, maybe some boating action and whatnot. My buddy is a realtor and wants me to shoot some video/pictures for his listings but then I’d have to get a commercial license and go take a pricey test and stuff so we will see how that pans out.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to our Forum from Hauptmann in North Texas!

Hard to not fall in love with Coeur d'Alene. The 107 exam is neither hard nor expensive. Do it! Help your buddy out, and have fun while you're at it. You'll develop as a pilot, and a photographer.

Glad you've joined us!

Welcome to our Forum from Hauptmann in North Texas!

Hard to not fall in love with Coeur d'Alene. The 107 exam is neither hard nor expensive. Do it! Help your buddy out, and have fun while you're at it. You'll develop as a pilot, and a photographer.

Glad you've joined us!

Thanks everyone. Yeah the more I look I to it I think I will and CDA is ugly, humid, and a horrible place to move to....so those that are thinking about moving here need to rethink it. Haha

Welcome to the forum from the woods of Maine!
I am also seriously considering taking the 107 exam to help my wife’s realtor girlfriend.
The test is $150 and you need to get 70% to pass.
There is an app called Remote Pilot FAA Test Prep by Flightready that has received great reviews, it’s less than online courses but it does cost $40.00......
Some say you don’t need any prep but I’m not a gambler so if I decide to take the test I’ll buy the app!

Hey guys, after much debate I finally bought a decent drone...mavic air. Had an older cheapo $30 quadcopter that was almost harder to fly than a real helicopter but all the tech in these new drones make it so easy a 4yr old can fly em.
not looking to do too much with it at this point, just some videos of our camping locations, maybe some boating action and whatnot. My buddy is a realtor and wants me to shoot some video/pictures for his listings but then I’d have to get a commercial license and go take a pricey test and stuff so we will see how that pans out.
Welcome and enjoy. Nice upgrade for sure!

Welcome to the forum from Georgia. I also fly an MA and have many fun flights. You will find all sorts of support and assistance here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123