DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot in Brooklyn!

flysi3000

Reactions
Hi guys - been lurking on the forums for a bit, but I thought I'd finally introduce myself. My name's Simon, and I got my Mavic 2 Pro last month. I've been enjoying getting up to speed over the last few weeks (even though we're kind of restricted here in the New York City area). I did have a good opportunity to get plenty of practice in on a trip to the Catskills a couple of weeks ago - remote region, with plenty of clear airspace and scenic views.

You can see some of my photos here. Feedback is welcome!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: flysi3000
Onward and Upward.....

Welcome. Looking at your still images, looks like you are doing well? There is a specific forum that will provide you feedback regarding images/video here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

welcome to the forum fellow NY’er great to have a fellow flyer

Hi guys - been lurking on the forums for a bit, but I thought I'd finally introduce myself. My name's Simon, and I got my Mavic 2 Pro last month. I've been enjoying getting up to speed over the last few weeks (even though we're kind of restricted here in the New York City area). I did have a good opportunity to get plenty of practice in on a trip to the Catskills a couple of weeks ago - remote region, with plenty of clear airspace and scenic views.

You can see some of my photos here. Feedback is welcome!
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost