DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot in Gilbert Az.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome from upstate N.Y. please fell free to ask questions many smart people to learn from.

Hey there. Im from AZ too. I dont fly much around the phoenix area even though I do live there too. Phoenix being centrally located I drive 1 hour up to flagstaff and have a "drone weekend". Or ill go 1 hour south to mount lemmon (tuscon) to go flying. Thats usually my routine. I am always too scared to fly the mavic in summer around phoenix/gilbert since the heat takes a good toll on the batteries. The trick is to fly in the early morning while its cool out.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy.
I’m from Gilbert too.
How about a trip to the Mogollon Rim and fly from on top out over the edge.... instant 2000’ elevation view of the mountains and forest.

Reactions: Chocobo6
Welcome to the forum :)

Thank you for the welcomes. I just bought the mavic air. It is my first real drone. I have had the small quads that you fly indoors or at the park for ten minutes. I am excited for my first flight. I will be taking it to Huntington beach California next month. I am currently researching the rules and regulations for the beach area.

Thank you for the welcomes. I just bought the mavic air. It is my first real drone. I have had the small quads that you fly indoors or at the park for ten minutes. I am excited for my first flight. I will be taking it to Huntington beach California next month. I am currently researching the rules and regulations for the beach area.
Be sure and read/understand the full online manual.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr