DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot in southern California (Inland Empire)

namja

Reactions
Just got an order confirmation for the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo. Can hardly wait.

Who's in the IE? San Bernardino-Redlands-Yucaipa area. Anyone available to help me fly this thing next week? I've already read the manual and watched over a dozen how-to videos, but it always helps when there's someone standing next to you. Or I guess I can go down to Orange County or San Diego County and fly with my pilot friends there.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Just got an order confirmation for the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo. Can hardly wait.

Who's in the IE? San Bernardino-Redlands-Yucaipa area. Anyone available to help me fly this thing next week? I've already read the manual and watched over a dozen how-to videos, but it always helps when there's someone standing next to you. Or I guess I can go down to Orange County or San Diego County and fly with my pilot friends there.

I'm in Riverside and have only been flying a few months but would love to have some company on a flight!

Reactions: namja
Hello everyone. I'm a new piolet. Just bought my MP this past Saturday. I'm loving it so far. I've logged a ton of flight time in the past 2 days. This forum seems awesome so far. I live in SB / Fontana.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOM112