DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot - Loving the M3

MadLab

Reactions
Hey Folks — Totally new to this world, decided to go in the deep end with a Mavic 3 Cine about 3 weeks ago, I need it for certain film shoots and as a Camera Op, it’s way time I learned some new skills. Taking my 107 exam on next Monday, wish me luck! The M3 is very forgiving to fly, not that I can compare to much other than toy drones — although I have a ton to learn about flying. Shooting in ProRes log at 5k is just crazy awesome. Anyway glad to be in this community, so many talented people here and reads - I hope to learn me something’.

Welcome to the Forum MadLab, we are happy to have you. Nice bird you got there. Don't worry about that test . . . you'll ace it. Have fun and learn from some of the best pilots on earth; right here on this forum! Carry on pilot!!

Hello from the Crossroads of America MadLab

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use... Remember to always Fly safe and always Fly smart...VLOS always.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to MavicPilots MadLab. Enjoy safe and happy flying!​

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser