DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot to the game! Help please

Appleanddrone

Reactions
You alright guys!

I’ve got a dji mavic air. Not sure if any of you lot have had this issue but DJI decided not to provide me with the charging adapter for the remote control! Ridiculous. I’ve had a proper look and removed the adapter thats already attached to the cable, but still nothing!

Anyway was wondering if you guys had ANY GOOOD youtube tutorials that covered a good basis of flying most of the tutorials are just too focused on the unboxing and not on the actual feautures and how to use.

Or any other tips and tricks before starting would be great!

You alright guys!

I’ve got a dji mavic air. Not sure if any of you lot have had this issue but DJI decided not to provide me with the charging adapter for the remote control! Ridiculous. I’ve had a proper look and removed the adapter thats already attached to the cable, but still nothing!

Anyway was wondering if you guys had ANY GOOOD youtube tutorials that covered a good basis of flying most of the tutorials are just too focused on the unboxing and not on the actual feautures and how to use.

Or any other tips and tricks before starting would be great!

You might get more specific help if you post in the "Mavic Air" section.
Perhaps a moderator could move this thread for you.

Have fun with your new bird.
Fly safely.

Reactions: Appleanddrone
Hi. I don't have the Air, I have the Pro so i'm not sure it is the same. The pro's battery charger has usb ports on it. I just plug in a usb cable from there into the usb port on the side of the controller (that you use to connect the controller to the phone/tablet). The Pro controller has a micro USB connector, but I think the Air has a USB-C, so a usb-c adapter might be needed. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Thomas B
Hi. I don't have the Air, I have the Pro so i'm not sure it is the same. The pro's battery charger has usb ports on it. I just plug in a usb cable from there into the usb port on the side of the controller (that you use to connect the controller to the phone/tablet). The Pro controller has a micro USB connector, but I think the Air has a USB-C, so a usb-c adapter might be needed. Hope this helps.

As per your first post, "I’ve got a dji mavic air."

Anyway, you have two subjects.
Re the controller connector, you might be better off posting in the Mavic Pro section.
Re the tutorials, again the Mavic Pro section or here.
A search for "tutorials" should bring up posts with suggestions.
My bird is a Mavic 2 P so I'm not sure I can help.

Try disconnecting the micro USB cable from the left side of the controller and connect that to the USB port on your charger.

You might get more specific help if you post in the "Mavic Air" section.
Perhaps a moderator could move this thread for you.

Have fun with your new bird.
Fly safely.

Aha my bad thank you for putting me in the right direction fella! Have you got a page on instagram for your footage? I just made one called AppleandDrone i’d love to follow more drone guys!

**** yeah a little similar with the Air but unfortunately i just dont think they provided the adapter was hoping someone else also had the same problem but then again i need to repost in the air section aha thank you for your reply anyway my man!

Appreciate it
Have you got an instagram page to follow? Looking for the droning community/hub to join and follow

Thank you for
As per your first post, "I’ve got a dji mavic air."

Anyway, you have two subjects.
Re the controller connector, you might be better off posting in the Mavic Pro section.
Re the tutorials, again the Mavic Pro section or here.
A search for "tutorials" should bring up posts with suggestions.
My bird is a Mavic 2 P so I'm not sure I can help.

Thank you for your advice!

My response was not meant to be rude or snarky and i actually just looked in the manual and the info for charging the controller is buried in there towards the end, you would think it would have been one of the 1st things they showed you.

Attachments

• 2F9C3FF7-20AA-48AC-8BAD-D64978542856.png
    2F9C3FF7-20AA-48AC-8BAD-D64978542856.png
    404.8 KB · Views: 14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu