DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot wanna be

Bountyhunter_VF2

Reactions
Hi there, I just join this forum and debating if I should get the drone. Need some advise from the members in here.

I lives in San Jose California, want to use the drone to take photos and recreational purposes. I checked online and found lot of areas are actually prohibited to fly drone, and especially now all national parks are also not allow to fly drone. So my question is where can we fly the drone without getting into trouble? I also want to use the drone to capture photo and video footage for my up coming road trip to yellow stone and Utah Moab.

Please kindly share your experiences and advice.

Thanks

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: Bountyhunter_VF2
Hi there, I just join this forum and debating if I should get the drone. Need some advise from the members in here.

I lives in San Jose California, want to use the drone to take photos and recreational purposes. I checked online and found lot of areas are actually prohibited to fly drone, and especially now all national parks are also not allow to fly drone. So my question is where can we fly the drone without getting into trouble? I also want to use the drone to capture photo and video footage for my up coming road trip to yellow stone and Utah Moab.

Please kindly share your experiences and advice.

Thanks
Howdy from Wyoming Bountyhunter_VF2, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest