DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot

flipside05us

Reactions
Hey Everyone,
Just ordered my Mavic from Amazon last night and it looks like it's already been shipped! Can't wait to receive it. I'm from Houston Texas, I've had RC experience but like others this is my first drone. So excited!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: flipside05us
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . :)

Welcome to the forum Sneaky :)

Hey Everyone,
Just ordered my Mavic from Amazon last night and it looks like it's already been shipped! Can't wait to receive it. I'm from Houston Texas, I've had RC experience but like others this is my first drone. So excited!
Howdy from Wyoming flipside05us, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Just ordered mine too! Looking forward to getting it and contributing to the forums!
Awesome man, I'm excited and nervous at the same time, like I said I used to fly RC helicopters but that helicopter only cost me $70 and this one just under $1400 with accessories, yikes!

Welcome flip!
Great to have you aboard!

Welcome!
Take your time, the Mavic is capable. Confidence will build.
Yep! I feal like I'm flying my piggy bank! I've only had my Mavic 2 months and few days ago flew it 3 miles out. Most of flight over water and the rest river grass lands. Fly smart.

Welcome!
Take your time, the Mavic is capable. Confidence will build.
Yep! I feal like I'm flying my piggy bank! I've only had my Mavic 2 months and few days ago flew it 3 miles out. Most of flight over water and the rest river grass lands. Fly smart.
Wow that is awesome, I don't think I'll be brave enough to fly it that far! I'm headed to Georgia and Destin next month can't wait, although I do have to do my research on Drone friendly areas over in those two places. I was on a road trip to Colorado, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico last month, I wish I had my Mavic then.

Hey Everyone,

You're gonna love this thing! Can't believe how stable it is. Take your hands off the sticks and it will just hover there waiting for your next command.

An elderly guy on here started flying and since he had trouble standing for a long time, he just put the remote down in mid flight and went inside and got a chair to sit on. Came outside with the chair and the Mavic was still hovering there waiting for him to continue.

Awesome piece of technology.

Welcome to the forum.

Ordered mine 7/6 from DJI. Still has not shipped. I'm like a kid waiting for Xmas. This will be my first drone. I think I've read every manual and watched every video 100 times. Lol.

I felt the same way. And Christmas it will be. Big box with a lot of little boxes.
Mavic my second drone. Learned to fly in house with a UDI 818 A. I would compare the UDI as a unicycle and dji Mavic Pro a new car with all the high technology. Enjoy.

Reactions: Bnav
You're gonna love this thing! Can't believe how stable it is. Take your hands off the sticks and it will just hover there waiting for your next command.

An elderly guy on here started flying and since he had trouble standing for a long time, he just put the remote down in mid flight and went inside and got a chair to sit on. Came outside with the chair and the Mavic was still hovering there waiting for him to continue.

Awesome piece of technology.

Welcome to the forum.
That is awesome, I can't wait!

Ordered mine 7/6 from DJI. Still has not shipped. I'm like a kid waiting for Xmas. This will be my first drone. I think I've read every manual and watched every video 100 times. Lol.
Wow I wonder why it hasn't shipped yet? I bought mine on Amazon and the supplier shipped it the next day and that was last Sunday 3 days ago, it says it will get to me between July 14-20. I'm hoping it's this Friday the 14th!

Wow I wonder why it hasn't shipped yet? I bought mine on Amazon and the supplier shipped it the next day and that was last Sunday 3 days ago, it says it will get to me between July 14-20. I'm hoping it's this Friday the 14th!

Finally shipped this afternoon. Estimated Friday delivery. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Safe flight my friends.

Reactions: frankiez
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike