DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot

Reactions
Hi everyone. New pilot just checking in from Scotland. Recently purchased a Mavic Mini and really impressed so far.
So easy to fly with great quality pictures and video. My main hobby is "Munro climbing" and purchased this drone with a view of getting some great footage from the mountains of Scotland. Already picked up so much information from the forums where everyone seems so eager to help. I will certainly be tapping into the vast knowledge and experience on display on here. Looking forward to helping others as well where possible.

Welcome to our Forum from across the pond in the sovereign state of Texas, USA!

The Mini was an excellent choice. It's a great machine with a good camera. I flew my friend's Mini for all of 5 minutes, and was impressed as hell. Still am. He has several drones, but enjoys flying the Mini best of the bunch.

Glad to have you as a member!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

HM49, Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
We’re planning a trip to your neck of the woods when the virus settles down.
Happy flying!
Hey let me know when your planning on coming and I will help make up an itinerary for you. So so much to see here and I can give you a few pointers of must sees. Thanks for the welcome.

Hi everyone. New pilot just checking in from Scotland. Recently purchased a Mavic Mini and really impressed so far.
Welcome, from another really impressed Mavic Mini flyer. Look forward to seeing some of your beautiful countryside - and Munros - thru the eye of your Mini! Happy flying

So easy to fly with great quality pictures and video. My main hobby is "Munro climbing" and purchased this drone with a view of getting some great footage from the mountains of Scotland. Already picked up so much information from the forums where everyone seems so eager to help. I will certainly be tapping into the vast knowledge and experience on display on here. Looking forward to helping others as well where possible.
Welcome. Have fun combining your two hobbies.

Welcome to the forum the mini is a lot of fun to fly unfortunately i sold my mini im still regretting it . hopefully i can get another one .soon be safe God bless and have fun flying .greetings from beautiful Ormond beach Florida

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom