DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pro 2 Owner.

DarrylC

Reactions
Hi from not so sunny Leicestershire. Just got my first drone, decided on the MP2 after reading all the reviews. I’m well impressed. I fly a parglider and the views from an iPad are much the same without the danger of numerous broken limbs. Looking forward to all the advice on the forum. DarrylC.

Welcome to the forum! Happy & safe flying ! ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Nice to have you DarrylC.

Tons of knowledge. Use the search tool first when inquiring about a subject; its probably already been covered. Its easy to get comfortable with that bird (M2P) and feel invincible . . . I assure you (however advanced she is) she is not invincible.

Read/watch ALL the horror posts on "I lost/crashed my drone" . . . those will teach you hard lessons on what the bird can (and cannot) do.

Post pics/videos in the appropriate area for us to learn from you. We are not critical to your perspective and will not beat you down . . . the Moderators will not allow it. Fly safe and make us better. We are happy to have you!!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair