DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Product Launch - Phantom Rain ! Lunar Landing Pad System :]

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
The Lunar Landing Pad is a Revolutionary new way of Hand Catching your drone.*

It's Safe / Fast and very Secure and even minimizes the risk of Hand Catching and launching your drone.

Hand Launching with the Lunar Pad is so effortless that you won't think twice about using it and helps to avoid Magnetic interference and Compass errors.

The Lunar Pad changes the time spent searching for a place to take off and land. Extreme weather / wind / snow / rain no longer such a big factor when landing or taking off.

*The Lunar Pad also provides a Fast and Secure method of carrying your drone*, controller and some extra batteries.

Unlike a normal case, the Lunar Pad/Case is Transparent and nothing is hidden to cause any suspicions of what you are carrying.

The Lunar pad uses 6 Custom Made Velcro straps that are self locking to secure what it carries, and utilized custom Cut outs to keep everything in place.

The self Locking feature keeping the straps locked in at all times because of their large size, they work well with gloves.

The Lunar Pad allows for a Quick Launch for an immediate take off, providing a really fast execution. Perfect for search and rescues.

*Calibration has never been easier - no more spinning around* - The Lunar pad allows you to spin the drone making for a perfect calibration .

They are Custom Built to the tools we use the most and the Lunar Pad completely enhances the Mavic Flying Experience.

My favorite feature is simply knowing that at a glance that I have everything I need for a flight.

Currently we are offering 3 designs for the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom the Mavic Pro/Plantinum and the Mavic Air.
Each Lunar Pad has the Ability to Carry 5 Batteries if the 2 Utility Slots are used.

They Retail $135 on the website : As always we offer a special price for all Mavic Pilots Forum members $99.95 plus shipping .

The video should give you a good understanding of the Product and why it makes flying so easy.
Order will be filled in the Order they come.

Phantomarain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and the maker of the Lunar Launch Pad System.
Coal

Last edited:
Hmm. Pretty spiffy concept. Care to share what planned retail price will be?

great idea.... would be kinda nice if it had a translucent lid also.... kinda like those microwave oven covers... then you could create a round carry case to go with the package... :cool: maybe the carry case would serve as a backback too...

I like this concept and can't believe no one (even you PRS) has done this before.

Add the "Cover" idea and you have a Win-WIN!!

I'm sending over an email right.... NOW!!

The Mavic Lunar Landing Pads make landing and launching effortless in any terrain .

The Patent will be completed on friday so this Monday we can Officially release them on the Web Site. . Phantomrain.org

The Phantom Rain Lunar Landing Pads will come in 4 Colors:

Lunar Black - All Black
Lunar Deep Purple as shown above
Lunar Orange - Neon Orange -
Lunar - Green - Army Green.

Forum members will have a special price !
Phantom Rain Clients will also have a Special Price !

If your interested PM me Or
email me at [email protected]

Let me know what controller you have: Crystal sky / Smart Controller / Original Controller and what Drone you have Mavic 2 / Mavic pro / Mavic air / Mavic Platinum / Mavic enterprise.

Mavic Enterprise will be a special edition coming soon.
This will considered a special order.

If you have any Questions I will do my best to answer them .

The video should give you a good understanding of the Product and why it makes flying so easy.

Phantomarain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and the maker of the Lunar Launch Pad System.
Coal

Here's my one-word response:

Take-My-MONEY!!

lol

The Mavic Lunar Landing Pads make landing and launching effortless in any terrain .

The Patent will be completed on friday so this Monday we can Officially release them on the Web Site. . Phantomrain.org

The Phantom Rain Lunar Landing Pads will come in 4 Colors:

Lunar Black - All Black
Lunar Deep Purple as shown above
Lunar Orange - Neon Orange -
Lunar - Green - Army Green.

Forum members will have a special price !
Phantom Rain Clients will also have a Special Price !

If your interested PM me Or
email me at [email protected]

Let me know what controller you have: Crystal sky / Smart Controller / Original Controller and what Drone you have Mavic 2 / Mavic pro / Mavic air / Mavic Platinum / Mavic enterprise.

Mavic Enterprise will be a special edition coming soon.
This will considered a special order.

If you have any Questions I will do my best to answer them .

Phantomarain.org
Coal

I’m sure in! I’ve been looking (sorta) for something like this. But, does it fold up for easy traveling?

I like this concept and can't believe no one (even you PRS) has done this before.

Add the "Cover" idea and you have a Win-WIN!!

I'm sending over an email right.... NOW!!

We do have a cover, going to be an added accessory , its part of the reason why the patent took so long. I think you will like it.

We do have a cover, going to be an added accessory , its part of the reason why the patent took so long. I think you will like it.

Outstanding sir. I'm anxious to learn more. Did I mention "Take-My-Money"? LOL :D

Mavic Air is on the list, < email me : Thank you
[email protected]

Could you confirm you got an email from me? I had a short period of time where our mail wasn't being delivered (found out by accident) so now I'm contacting people "directly" to make sure they did get it (or not).

The Website will be updated to include the new product on Tuesday per the chat on their site.

Yes for those asking me about Calibration , Yes you can Calibrate with the Drone while it is strapped in and pretty quickly at that. no more walking around in circles. , especially the second spin that is really quick , I will make a video of that soon. Good Call.

Phantomrain.org

Great idea and invention!!! congratulations on your ingenuity. Please quote me a price on my red Mavic Air, to hold Mavic Air, controller, ( I use 9 inch iPad), three extra batteries, color red. Am I allowed to give my e-mail on this forum? If you need it, I'll reply with it.

Dale Davis, Miami

Reactions: Inspirephil
Great idea and invention!!! congratulations on your ingenuity. Please quote me a price on my red Mavic Air, to hold Mavic Air, controller, ( I use 9 inch iPad), three extra batteries, color red. Am I allowed to give my e-mail on this forum? If you need it, I'll reply with it.

Dale Davis, Miami

Email me at [email protected]
Thank you Dale. Will keep you posted on Ipad controllers.

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys