DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Product ! Lunar Landing Pad is shipping

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
The Lunar Landing Pad is a Revolutionary new way of Hand Catching your drone.*

It's Safe / Fast and very Secure and even minimizes the risk of Hand Catching and launching your drone.

Hand Launching with the Lunar Pad is so effortless that you won't think twice about using it and helps to avoid Magnetic interference and Compass errors.

The Lunar Pad changes the time spent searching for a place to take off and land. Extreme weather / wind / snow / rain no longer such a big factor when landing or taking off.

*The Lunar Pad also provides a Fast and Secure method of carrying your drone*, controller and some extra batteries.

Unlike a normal case, the Lunar Pad/Case is Transparent and nothing is hidden to cause any suspicions of what you are carrying.

The Lunar pad uses 6 Custom Made Velcro straps that are self locking to secure what it carries, and utilized custom Cut outs to keep everything in place.

The self Locking feature keeping the straps locked in at all times because of their large size, they work well with gloves.

The Lunar Pad allows for a Quick Launch for an immediate take off, providing a really fast execution. Perfect for search and rescues.

*Calibration has never been easier - no more spinning around* - The Lunar pad allows you to spin the drone making for a perfect calibration .

They are Custom Built to the tools we use the most and the Lunar Pad completely enhances the Mavic Flying Experience.

My favorite feature is simply knowing that at a glance that I have everything I need for a flight.

Currently we are offering 3 designs for the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom the Mavic Pro/Plantinum and the Mavic Air.
Each Lunar Pad has the Ability to Carry 5 Batteries if the 2 Utility Slots are used.

They will retail for $135 on the Web Site plus shipping:

Forum members pay $99 plus shipping $5 International shipping is $35
Email me at [email protected] for choice of color and setup you have,
The Ipad setup is for the Ipad air / mini / The Smart Controller can be placed facedown also
to protect the glass.

Each Unit comes with our Logo etched on the back.

Landing your drone has never been easier, we will keep this thread open for future add ons such as the Cover and Crystal Sky.

Phantomrain.org
Gear for your Mavic
Coal

Last edited:
Email coming your way sir!!

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
You always have to get the newest toys first.?
I do like my toys LOL!

I really like how this one could allow flights in tough terrain to have better protection for the camera and aircraft as a whole.

Reactions: tleedom
UPDATE: One of our biggest clients for the Phantom 4 Wet Suits , a Swiss Rail way company suggested that we should add the ability to Hand Launch from both sides of the Lunar pad last week.

Last Week this feature was added : It offer two NEW benefits.

Now you can hand Launch quickly from the top of the pad , without having to flip it over.
You can also get a good grip as you unstrap the drone allowing for one hand operation .

Everything can now be done with One hand: A perfect execution from the car to the sky from a hand launch.

You might never launch from ground again , its just that easy.

I will make a demo video soon but for now : Both the controller and the drone will connect while on the pad strapped down , than you simply hold the pad unstrap the controller and hand launch. AWESOME

Last edited:
I do like my toys LOL!

I really like how this one could allow flights in tough terrain to have better protection for the camera and aircraft as a whole.
I know, it does not matter if you fall between 2 rocks on a rough sandy dirty gritty field but at least the drone comes in for a safe landing....haha....nice product and an excellent idea... Have fun with it Bi gA107...

Now this is pretty cool....best of luck phantomrain

I like the idea that it lands on the pad but having the AC and RC and Acc. Stored on the backside.... cool factor. Just think about it....you have everything you need to fly attached to it and the landing area on the other side. You carry it out into the field meaning a jetti of rocks/boulders ( watch your footing) you know you can't land on the rocks/boulders so you get ready for take off... it takes off.... you take your wonderful videos/photos and the low battery sounds off.. what do you do? Hit RTH or Auto RTH which ever comes first.... it flies back to the take off spot... you then hear (LANDING) so then you make sure you have a good foot hold....you then extend your arm fully out and the drone Safely lands.......Wow, how cool is that....you and your beloved Drone goes home happily ever after.... ok. Ok.... I have to cut back on the Kona coffee, imported from Hawaii..$44.00 for 16oz bag...

I like the idea that it lands on the pad but having the AC and RC and Acc. Stored on the backside.... cool factor. Just think about it....you have everything you need to fly attached to it and the landing area on the other side. You carry it out into the field meaning a jetti of rocks/boulders ( watch your footing) you know you can't land on the rocks/boulders so you get ready for take off... it takes off.... you take your wonderful videos/photos and the low battery sounds off.. what do you do? Hit RTH or Auto RTH which ever comes first.... it flies back to the take off spot... you then hear (LANDING) so then you make sure you have a good foot hold....you then extend your arm fully out and the drone Safely lands.......Wow, how cool is that....you and your beloved Drone goes home happily ever after.... ok. Ok.... I have to cut back on the Kona coffee, imported from Hawaii..$44.00 for 16oz bag...

Kona is good, just a Hot Tip we defintely abuse the RTH feature using it just to spin the craft back to me , so i get the quickest Orientation possible once it close and starting to come down, end the RTH whip it down to below your shoulder and walk right up to it and land it on the pad.

This is superior to waiting for it to land and much faster and more secure no fancy footing needed.

Very clever idea of combining a launch pad with a capability to keep things together. I'm a big fan of hand launches because of how little ground clearance drones have, especially the Mavic line and the Spark.

My only negative is price - a bit high -, but if the numbers work out for you, more power to you.

Very clever idea of combining a launch pad with a capability to keep things together. I'm a big fan of hand launches because of how little ground clearance drones have, especially the Mavic line and the Spark.

My only negative is price - a bit high -, but if the numbers work out for you, more power to you.

Thank you for your interest:

The Price for the Forum members is $99.95 and shipping
Email me at [email protected]

There is no plastic in the Lunar Landing Pad , we used quality materials and custom made self locking 1/2 inch straps as drones and accessories can run thousands of Dollars you want a premium product .
We also use a cross bar support in the pad for added support and balance.

You can also use the Lunar pad as a regular landing pad if needed.

Here is how that works

I think this was the very last landing I did on the ground. lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: drakkor and sage32
A few things, I'd probably give up and make one in orange with an "H" on it to make people happy, just saying. Some may still use it as a landing pad and might want precision landing to work. I'd also consider a larger one as an option, easy to tool and adds variety with some security for the more nervous fliers out there. Lastly, a zippered, padded vinyl cover/bag/case would go a long way towards making me feel better about carrying my drone around using it.

BTW you didn't get this idea from my post about using a plastic garbage can lid to launch my Mavic Pro back in the day, hmmmm??? Hahahaha! I velcroed a landing pad to a lid to catch my drone on a boat... Yea this is WAY better!

Reactions: ajkm
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851