DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEW Product ! Mavic 3 : Enterprise and Classic Wet Suit

I knew when you saw this New Blue you would be excited. let me know you want some new parts, lol

Thank you
Phantomrain.org
The option should be available to get all colored pieces like that for your other wetsuits. My Platinum would look sick with all lunar purple pieces and that blue!!!! They look sick man!!

The option should be available to get all colored pieces like that for your other wetsuits. My Platinum would look sick with all lunar purple pieces and that blue!!!! They look sick man!!
Something to consider. but I think your right, will see what I can do.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain.

Wow is hard to decide… all of them are looking good, but the red one I guess will be amazing for improving VLOS. The blue looks so sport.

Mmmmmm….. I like the 3 if them. Lol but we need a gator 🐊 green with scales and 2 yellow eyes at front !!!!

You know what, put me an order with 1 of each color!! Send me the bill by email.

Really looks amazing!!!

Reactions: Hunter_k
Wow is hard to decide… all of them are looking good, but the red one I guess will be amazing for improving VLOS. The blue looks so sport.

Mmmmmm….. I like the 3 if them. Lol but we need a gator 🐊 green with scales and 2 yellow eyes at front !!!!

You know what, put me an order with 1 of each color!! Send me the bill by email.

Really looks amazing!!!
There was always someone with an airbrush at flea markets when I lived in the South. Betting it wouldn’t be too hard to get someone to paint it up like a gator if Coal could make a green one to start with.

Mike

I am working on the Artic 3
Its an all white version of the Lumination Wet Suit for the Mavic 3 .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in Rain and offer some bump protection.

Reactions: slozukimc
I am working on the Artic 3
Its an all white version of the Lumination Wet Suit for the Mavic 3 .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in Rain and offer some bump protection.
If anyone is scared of getting the white dirty, if it is like the blue and purple I have, wet and dirty fingerprints wipe right off.

• Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Yes they do fold up with the Gimbal Cover nicely. The Wet Suit also provides a nice way to tuck in the Props with out the Gimbal cover. .
Here are some pictures :

2021-11-22_14h35_38.png

Not only does the Wet Suit Fold up nicely , but you also have automatic Prop Holders using the Wet Suit Ridges and they work really well. The less fidgeting the better is my motto. and you can use the Compression band also but for the quick fix its perfect.

Look how nice. ready for the gimbal case.

2021-11-23_13h32_51.png

Once I decide on keeping it or sending it back and pulling a trigger later I will pick up a purple (or green).

Looks good, nice job.

• Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org

This was a great idea, and i have implemented it into the work flow of the other DJI drones , Full Color Wet Suits !!

Coming soon.

Phantomrain.org
Coal

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929