DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEW Product ! Mavic 3 : Enterprise and Classic Wet Suit

Are you going to be making a Purple 3 rain jacket and do you think the Mavic Pro Rescue Jacket will float and fit the Mavic 3 ? I just need it to float , not surf the waves hahaha . Emergeny Float would be fine.
That is good question that been asked twice today. There is a good chance that the Mavic 2 and the Mavic Pro Rescue Jackets will work on the Mavic 3 at least for a emergency floatation device.

We have yet to determine how it will negotiate the waves. I will test this weekend , the Mavic 2 weighs less than the Mavic 3 so the weight ratio is ok but the balance is what may need to be changed with the Weight of the battery being center mass.

We may have to make a dedicated Rescue Jacket for the Mavic 3 , I will keep you posted and thank you for the support on the Forum.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain and Protect your drone.

That is good question that been asked twice today. There is a good chance that the Mavic 2 and the Mavic Pro Rescue Jackets will work on the Mavic 3 at least for a emergency floatation device.

We have yet to determine how it will negotiate the waves. I will test this weekend , the Mavic 2 weighs less than the Mavic 3 so the weight ratio is ok but the balance is what may need to be changed with the Weight of the battery being center mass.

We may have to make a dedicated Rescue Jacket for the Mavic 3 , I will keep you posted and thank you for the support on the Forum.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain and Protect your drone.
You are welcome to send your M3 and prototype Rescue Jackets to me for testing on some good waves…..🙄😉😉😉😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mike

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
You are welcome to send your M3 and prototype Rescue Jackets to me for testing on some good waves…..🙄😉😉😉😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mike
The good news for you is that Purple is in stock now , the Rescue jacket is ready and your going to have a blast with the new look of the Mavic pro Wet suits full color as well ... Thanks for your continued support and ideas.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain, and Fly in the Lightning.

Reactions: slozukimc
I am waiting to see it.

How much do these weigh? And how much do they reduce flight time? Also, do you have a video that shows how to put these on? What’s involved in putting these on?

How much do these weigh? And how much do they reduce flight time? Also, do you have a video that shows how to put these on? What’s involved in putting these on?
So I am firm Believer in a 15 Minute Install anything more than that and Im out.
I also need more than 1 chance to line up everything so the 3mm Neoprene really helps with that and its very forgiving.

There are 23 parts to the Wet suit . Weight of the Wet Suit is 0.05 Ounces So no loss in performance with a drone that can lift 25 ounces nicely.

The install comes with Pictures and Videos to help with the install and with all of our Wet Suits we guarantee a perfect install , so your in good hands.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain,

Reactions: slozukimc
So I am firm Believer in a 15 Minute Install anything more than that and Im out.
I also need more than 1 chance to line up everything so the 3mm Neoprene really helps with that and its very forgiving.

There are 23 parts to the Wet suit . Weight of the Wet Suit is 0.05 Ounces So no loss in performance with a drone that can lift 25 ounces nicely.

The install comes with Pictures and Videos to help with the install and with all of our Wet Suits we guarantee a perfect install , so your in good hands.

Phantomrain.org
The install isn’t terribly hard on the ones I have done. The glue is sticky so try to get it right the first time but if ya don’t it will pull back off if you haven’t pressed it down firmly so you can reposition it. Just be gentle so you don’t stretch it out of shape and you’ll have it fitting like the drones pajamas. 🙄

Reactions: sage32

Phantomrain.org
Thanks for your response. That triggered more questions. (1) if there are 23 parts, does that mean I don’t necessarily have to install all 23? My primary interest in the Wet Suit is to spot the drone in the sky. The gray color of the Mavic 3 doesn’t really stand out against a blue or gray sky. In that respect, the Autel and the Skydio 2, with their bright colors are far easier to spot. So, my primary interest would be in the bottom piece that covers the belly of the Beast. I probably won’t install the other pieces if I don’t have to. Do you sell portions of the Wet Suit? (2) How does the Wet Suit attach to the drone? Glue? Friction? Magnetism? Neoprene Hug??? Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for your response. That triggered more questions. (1) if there are 23 parts, does that mean I don’t necessarily have to install all 23? My primary interest in the Wet Suit is to spot the drone in the sky. The gray color of the Mavic 3 doesn’t really stand out against a blue or gray sky. In that respect, the Autel and the Skydio 2, with their bright colors are far easier to spot. So, my primary interest would be in the bottom piece that covers the belly of the Beast. I probably won’t install the other pieces if I don’t have to. Do you sell portions of the Wet Suit? (2) How does the Wet Suit attach to the drone? Glue? Friction? Magnetism? Neoprene Hug??? Thanks for your patience!
Sounds like it’s time to add a Bikini Bottom to the lineup…..only bright colors that cover just enough of the bottom to make it stand out.😂😉

Mike

No we do not sell portions, but you might be better off with a Firehouse arc 5 light.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Capture the Storm and Land on the Water coming soon.

Well if you fly long enough you do start talking to your drone , especially if you feel sorry for it.
Wow does that battery last a long time when your just talking to you drone , so quiet

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain and Talk to your drone .

2021-12-01_22h02_50.png

Last edited:
Reactions: sage32
Thanks Coal , now that i have seen all the colors send me out the invoice for the Neon Blue .
I waited to order so I would have plenty of time to return it after the update. How hard is it to get the Wet Suit off if i need to send it back to Amazon.

• Love
Thanks Coal , now that i have seen all the colors send me out the invoice for the Neon Blue .
I waited to order so I would have plenty of time to return it after the update. How hard is it to get the Wet Suit off if i need to send it back to Amazon.
Were using a different 3M adhesive on the Mavic 3, its a rubber based backing so it rolls off with your thumb once you get under it . There wont be any residue left on the drone with this new adhesive. I will send out the invoice. I think if you can find some love for it now , than when it does get some fine tuning you will love it. The low light performance is really nice. Be sure to check out @zeusfl his videos make this drone look like a rock star.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

why on the Mavic 3 arms that have no openings? DJI brags that the wind handling is helped by the thinner arms... so adding more surface area to the arms would have some effect but not much, I guess. PS. I think for sure I will purchase one for my Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom drones. I am returning my Mavic 3 but may buy it again or the Evo III when it comes out, etc...

Last edited:
why on the Mavic 3 arms that have no openings? DJI brags that the wind handling is helped by the thinner arms... so adding more surface area to the arms would have some effect but not much, I guess.
The arms are not needed for the Rain, so they are an option to use them but the difference in the wind would be minimal.
Coming from the Air 2S this drone is getting bumped more and the extra padding help the Camera not get so jarred from those bumps.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain. Land on the Water coming soon.

The arms are not needed for the Rain, so they are an option to use them but the difference in the wind would be minimal.
Coming from the Air 2S this drone is getting bumped more and the extra padding help the Camera not get so jarred from those bumps.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain. Land on the Water coming soon.
okay, then I wouldn't use them on the arms as they serve no purpose for my use as I don't take photos or video of my drone. on a windy day I would recommend not using them though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair