DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEW Product ! Mavic 3 : Enterprise and Classic Wet Suit

Looks really good! Can you post pictures of what the other colors look like? As well I see this helps greatly with rain (Watched some videos on your site) Quick question does the rain not bother things like the motors and camera? I would of thought water do more damage to the motors and kill them first before the water would short the drone out with the battery. Thanks!
Same.
-Also Gimbal/Camera- are they weather sealed at all?
- is the M3 able to breathe- keep from overheating?
- Can the arms fold down wearing the suit?

They look great, I’m just wondering about these questions

Same.
-Also Gimbal/Camera- are they weather sealed at all?
- is the M3 able to breathe- keep from overheating?
- Can the arms fold down wearing the suit?

They look great, I’m just wondering about these questions
Thanks for reaching out:

The Motors also are extremely water resistant as these are the same Motors used on the RC Subs . This is why we can fly in the rain.

So we do extensive testing : The camera is extremely water resistant and can record under water until transmission cuts out.

We have flown with the Mavic 3 Sealed on every flight thus far an over heating.
We do recommend that you only seal the Vents when flying in the Rain.
Yes we designed the Wet Suit to work with the Form Fitting Case

2022-03-07_10h33_00.png

Submerge Test : with the rescue Jacket
Link

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water .
Full video on the website

Phantomrain.org

Hey Phantomrain.org . . . what is the ease of putting it on and off? Does fitment loosen over time after several installs? I'm in Southern California (which gets like 7 to 10 rain days a year) so my M3 won't wear it constantly (especially with 110-degree weather).

I am now interested in purchasing one since things are now opened for travel. I was in Kauai a month ago with my Mavic 3 and it rained everyday (rainiest place on earth I'm told). I was limited to afternoon and early evening flights because of rain.

Anyway, I'm taking my flights to the pacific ocean and lakes in Central California. I only want to wear it if I'm going feet wet . . . do you have an installation video?.

Hey Phantomrain.org . . . what is the ease of putting it on and off? Does fitment loosen over time after several installs? I'm in Southern California (which gets like 7 to 10 rain days a year) so my M3 won't wear it constantly (especially with 110-degree weather).

I am now interested in purchasing one since things are now opened for travel. I was in Kauai a month ago with my Mavic 3 and it rained everyday (rainiest place on earth I'm told). I was limited to afternoon and early evening flights because of rain.

Anyway, I'm taking my flights to the pacific ocean and lakes in Central California. I only want to wear it if I'm going feet wet . . . do you have an installation video?.
Thanks for reaching out, The Forum Members get a nice Twilight Package so you get # 3 Colors.

The Wet Suit is designed to stay on at all times as it only weighs 0.3 ounces
Protects the drone from Rain / Snow an Moisture an offers a secure grip with good visual ques.

The Mavic 3 Wet Suits use a Tab system so you can run it in the Extreme heat.

The Neoprene is easy to work with as there are no air bubbles, no tears and each part takes a few seconds to put on as we Guarantee a perfect install.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Thanks for reaching out, The Forum Members get a nice Twilight Package so you get # 3 Colors.

The Wet Suit is designed to stay on at all times as it only weighs 0.3 ounces
Protects the drone from Rain / Snow an Moisture an offers a secure grip with good visual ques.

The Mavic 3 Wet Suits use a Tab system so you can run it in the Extreme heat.

The Neoprene is easy to work with as there are no air bubbles, no tears and each part takes a few seconds to put on as we Guarantee a perfect install.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.
ok . . . so its a skin (and not a jacket)?

The Rescue Jacket is what allows the Drone to Float on the Water , the Wet Suit is what allows the Mavic 3 to fly in the Pouring Rain. There two different products :

You wont ever find a slip on part as that would allow for Wind to get underneath it and crash your drone, this is why the Wet Suit is designed to be tight fitting part by part.

Here you can see it clearly,
Image 4.jpg
Rescue Jacket to float on the Water , Navigate the waves.

2021-12-22_11h43_48.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

So we do extensive testing : The camera is extremely water resistant and can record under water until transmission cuts out.

Phantomrain.org
Do you, by chance, have that underwater footage available to show the camera recording? Your product looks great, btw.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Do you, by chance, have that underwater footage available to show the camera recording? Your product looks great, btw.
Just this video: The camera only records under water for a minute before the transmission signal cuts out . This is why all RC subs have a cable for the camera .

Reactions: zeusfl
Does this fit the thermal version as well? Do the instructions include which minimal pieces need to be installed for waterproofing? I am not looking for impact resistance or pretty colors, just keeping it dry. Thanks.

Does this fit the thermal version as well? Do the instructions include which minimal pieces need to be installed for waterproofing? I am not looking for impact resistance or pretty colors, just keeping it dry. Thanks.
Yes , you do not have to use all of the Wet Suit as some parts are cosmetic.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain Land on the Water.

Reactions: Horsefly
We made a few changes and added the Master Screw props for a quieter drone , got the Black and Neon Green sets to work with both the Mavic 3 and Mavic 3 Classic. The whole thing took about 10 minutes to install both the Props and the Wet Suit.

2022-11-20_11h15_55.png

2022-11-20_11h19_46.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 Fleet in the Rain and or Float on the Water.

Reactions: zeusfl
Ordered the rain suit the other day, but have been meaning to ask about snow? Have you done much, if any testing during when it’s snowing?

• Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Nice !!!!!!!!! Like out of a movie the scenes !!!! At the end the Deer !!
Really nice job.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000