DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New product: Mavic Air Lens filters ND4,8,16, ND/CPL filters

fstop.labs

Reactions
Our Mavic air filters just arrived in stock!
  • 6 filters: ND4, ND4/CPL, ND8, ND8/CPL, ND16, ND16/CPL ND = Neutral Density, CPL = Polarizer
  • Multicoated and also water resistant coating
  • Super light aluminum frame, anodized, slate gray
  • Knurled edges so they would be easier to grip and twist!

Find them at:
https://www.amazon.com/FSLabs-filte...8&sr=8-28&keywords=dji+mavic+air+lens+filters

or:

FSLabs DJI Mavic Air Accessories 4K Camera Lens Multicoated Filter pack (6 Pack) ND4, ND8, ND16, ND4/CPL, ND8/CPL, ND16/CPL

71c1j--vqsL._SL1500_.jpg
61XJHdqG4sL._SL1500_.jpg 51pe5lkO8VL._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: LuvMyTJ and Mario T
  • 6 filters: ND4, ND4/CPL, ND8, ND8/CPL, ND16, ND16/CPL ND = Neutral Density, CPL = Polarizer

Find them at:
https://www.amazon.com/FSLabs-filte...8&sr=8-28&keywords=dji+mavic+air+lens+filters

or:

FSLabs DJI Mavic Air Accessories 4K Camera Lens Multicoated Filter pack (6 Pack) ND4, ND8, ND16, ND4/CPL, ND8/CPL, ND16/CPL

View attachment 31481
View attachment 31480 View attachment 31479
Cool!....do they work with the Mavic gimbal guard?

Hey are you guys going to make a hub charger for batteries like you do for Mavic Pro?

Ordered a set, should be here on Saturday!

You should add a demo of your product....either on YouTube or your website.

Find them at:

or:

Any plans to release an ND32 or 64?

Reactions: thongbong
Anyone review these yet? There is 1 verified review on Amazon... 3 other reviews but hard to tell if they are "real" or not.

Flew with mine yesterday. Only used the 16ND (not polar one) and it looked perfectly sharp with no image artifacts that I have seen yet.

The Mavic Air has a fixed f/2.8 and I'm in the Miami area and I wish this set had a 32ND. The 16ND is not enough for our really bright days.

Will shoot some more this weekend.

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
Flew with mine yesterday. Only used the 16ND (not polar one) and it looked perfectly sharp with no image artifacts that I have seen yet.

The Mavic Air has a fixed f/2.8 and I'm in the Miami area and I wish this set had a 32ND. The 16ND is not enough for our really bright days.

Will shoot some more this weekend.
We will come out with some 32 and 64 as well!

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
Great! I hope that you will sell them as singles. I already have this set and I don't want to have to buy another full set.

A single 32 should be fine for me.

Thanks!

I just received these Fstop filters, thank you, for my MA and as I was removing the existing lens cover I noticed that it was actually without glass on the MA camera. I think I saw this posted in another thread and just thought it was a defective lens cover. Is there a reason why there would be no glass on the so called filter? And if so where can I get a replacement clear glass filter to fit on the MA? All it is now is a ring with no purpose.

Is there a reason why there would be no glass on the so called filter
That's how it was designed. It's just a removable ring.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa