DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Props from Master Airscrew

Reactions
Hi guys. After looking for months I think they released the new props for the M2P.
Here’s the link. No info available though. Just wrote them to confirm this is true.

I’ve been running their Mavic props for about 2 months now and they work fine on the Mavic 2. The only thing I noticed with these props is that the drone will slightly/slowly drift a bit after stopping compared to the OEM DJI props. I didn’t notice any sound level reduction from the OEM props.
My main reason for switching is the orange props provide higher visibility.

I’ve been running their Mavic props for about 2 months now and they work fine on the Mavic 2. The only thing I noticed with these props is that the drone will slightly/slowly drift a bit after stopping compared to the OEM DJI props. I didn’t notice any sound level reduction from the OEM props.

I imagine they solve the noise and drift issues with this design. I just ordered a set. Will see

Reactions: ctyler656
That's interesting ... The MAS Stealth prop's you have been running are designed for the Mavic (1) Pro - not the Mavic 2 pro.
Mavic 2 Pro prop's are 8743 specification (8.7" diameter / 4.3" pitch) ... The MAS Stealth prop's are 8344. That makes the MAS prop's a bit shorter (8mm) than standard DJI stock. This means that the MAS prop's will have to spin faster than the standard DJI, and that probably negates all their advantages. When you replace the standard prop's on a Mavic Pro, or a Pro Platinum, you actually get a more efficient prop-set, which provides the same lift at a lower rpm. That's what makes their sound quieter/less intrusive, and that's also what provides a minute or two more flight duration on a battery. I think that the only advantage you get on the M2P might be the orange colour - but I'd be interested if you think you have any difference in flight duration?

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Interesting - that link gets a no page found on the MAS website. Last-minute prob's and pulled???

So, Master Airscrew just answered my email. Here is the answer and why you’ve been seeing out of stock:

“Thank you for choosing Master Airscrew.

The Mavic 2 propellers will be released in the next couple of days. The link you sent was a glitch in our system.
If you have placed your order through that link it will be fulfilled once the props are officially released.

Hope this helps.”

I did place an order [emoji52]

I question a company that looks like they don't know what they are doing. Hopefully, their quality control is better than its management.

Mr.G

Thanks for the heads up.Just ordered a set for my m2z

Ok so I know is there better flying time do they make less noise or just a cool color

They just got released

Reactions: Rattydude77
They look amazing! It will be interesting to see what people think ...
It's got me wishing I had a Mav' 2 Pro ...

You do know they have them for the Mavic Pro?
Yes - I've been using them exclusively on my Mavic Pro Platinum for the last couple of years ... I'm already a MAS convert!

MavPro_wrap.jpg

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
It is a good company with excellent customer service.
I question a company that looks like they don't know what they are doing. Hopefully, their quality control is better than its management.

Mr.G

Reactions: FoxhallGH
Glad to see they didn’t go with carbon fiber.

Reactions: Bobvt
Love’em on Mavic Pro & Mavic Air... been looking forward to M2P offering. Plus the Orange.
Ordered 2 sets: M2P, M2ED on Tues.

No early testers on YouTube, would had figured a few received early testers. Not sure what the message was above indicating already using since just released... assuming MP or MA, which I personally find better hover than OEM.

Reactions: philglov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom