DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Release: 1.1.4

Don"t see anything yet on play store or DJI sight here in USA.

Battery icon turns red with a slow flahing motion at what looks like 25% battery remaining.

Has anyone located the second bullet about "Target Scanning"? I haven't been able to find it and I tried the different modes, all but hyperlapse.

The update appeared when I did a manual Play store update @ 8 EDT USA for a Samsung Galalxy A71 with Android 10.

no update as yet (Ireland) on Samsung S20+, not even on manual update through playstore

Reactions: RonanCork
The thread title says "1.1.4"...my app on my OnePlus 6T is version 1.1.2...are they skipping a version number?? What am I missing??

The thread title says "1.1.4"...my app on my OnePlus 6T is version 1.1.2...are they skipping a version number?? What am I missing??
I remember seeing a post about Apple users receiving an update 1-2 weeks ago, that was probably the 1.1.3 release. So for android users there will not be a 1.1.3 release, it will just skip from .2 to .4.

Reactions: dawgpilot
I wonder why it is not showing up in Ohio. I have a LG G7thinQ. Does it matter what kind of phone that you have.

I wonder why it is not showing up in Ohio. I have a LG G7thinQ. Does it matter what kind of phone that you have.
It seems as though there is a gradual rollout, just like when I received updates on my Moto G5 Plus for the GO 4 app. It would take several days for me to get the update.

Reactions: dawgpilot
My bad I don't use apple, and I saw a thread here saying that apple got this control ahead of android.
Nope, some were trying to use the app without connecting to their Mavic. The functionality appears to be there, but disappears once you connect to the drone.

It seems as though there is a gradual rollout, just like when I received updates on my Moto G5 Plus for the GO 4 app. It would take several days for me to get the update.

This is most likely it. Google allows developers to use "staged rollouts" where the app update doesn't go to every user at once. This is helpful for catching serious bugs before they affect the entire deployed user base.

Reactions: geneg
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent