DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New RP in Charlotte, NC

tonysalas

Reactions
Hello drone world! New 107 certified pilot located just west of Charlotte, NC adjacent to Gastonia Municipal Airport. Purchased an MA2 and all the goodies about a month ago - my inaugural flight was just last week (weather here has been nuts). But already I'm absolutely hooked! Have been learning SO much.. there definitely is no shortage of information. I've been a serious photo-hobbyist/semi-pro photographer for nearly 15 years, and now venturing into real estate photography.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland tonysalas.

Nice to meet you Tony. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum from a fellow NC'er.

You have some busy airspace in your area so make sure you're on your A-Game on airspace etc. If you have any questions etc I'm more than happy to help.

Allen

Hello drone world! New 107 certified pilot located just west of Charlotte, NC adjacent to Gastonia Municipal Airport. Purchased an MA2 and all the goodies about a month ago - my inaugural flight was just last week (weather here has been nuts). But already I'm absolutely hooked! Have been learning SO much.. there definitely is no shortage of information. I've been a serious photo-hobbyist/semi-pro photographer for nearly 15 years, and now venturing into real estate photography.
Welcome to the forum from Concord, NC!

'
Welcome from Western NC - Macon County. Where waterfalling is so much fun with a drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo