DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New SkySpy from South Africa

Skyspy007

Reactions
Hi all Mavic's,

I've had my name as SkySpy007 since 1994 and people have offered to buy my name as my email is also Skyspy007. Used to fly real planes for the cops in SA but since a CAR accident left me semi-disabled...now i play with these toys.....NICE toys.

Been trying to setup my iPhone 8S to download my footage but lost latest flights and don't know how to retrieve them...Any help?

See you soon in here

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Been trying to setup my iPhone 8S to download my footage but lost latest flights and don't know how to retrieve them...Any help?
What exactly do you mean by you lost the latest flights? What makes you think they were lost?

Hi and thanks for your quick response and reply. I am trying to view the footage on my phone and it seems to be "missing". I am sure it must be on the SD but haven't downloaded via direct connection to my pc... While i was waiting for my firmware update to complete, the update is now "stuck" on 99% without completing the update

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Hi all Mavic's,

I've had my name as SkySpy007 since 1994 and people have offered to buy my name as my email is also Skyspy007. Used to fly real planes for the cops in SA but since a CAR accident left me semi-disabled...now i play with these toys.....NICE toys.

See you soon in here
Howdy from Wyoming @Skyspy007 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU