DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New smart controller for M2P

Perhaps there is a slowdown at customs inspection.

No, it's because of a stubborn president that forgets he enforces laws, not makes them and insists it's his way or no way.

Granted it would only take a 2/3 majority to override the veto.

Reactions: JDawg
I would be happy to trade my pothead/drama teacher truedope for your trumpster .
Let’s make the trade

you can't even put a sun hood on this one. if you do, you have no room to hold the remote. lol

you can't even put a sun hood on this one. if you do, you have no room to hold the remote. lol
The screen is the same type and brightness as the Crystalsky 5.5 and it's bigger cousin (not the UB). Should work well for most people without sun hood. I have certainly never felt the need for a hood on my CS 5.5. Maybe in the snow and bright sunlight or in the desert.

I think the emphasis on this controller is ease of use and setup. Minimizing the time from bag to flying. I would love to have a future version of the Air with OS 2.0 and support from this controller.

Reactions: stberlin
I wish that screen was slightly larger, but I like the concept and agree the ease of use is the target.

Ps. What’s with all the political crap in this thread? I assume both sides of the fence could discuss elsewhere.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent