DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new to Apple, how to download old version of DJI Go 4?

motopokep

Reactions
switching to IPad Mini 4th gen for MavicPro, need to download DJI Go 4 version 01.04.0200. I've never used anything Apple before. Anyone have a link to DJI Go 4 version 01.04.0200 for Apple? do I download through Safari browser in the Ipad, or do I upload it somehow from a pc? Thanks.

@motopokep use the APP Store icon, and in search type in DJI GO 4 be careful to make sure you say GO 4 as there is an earlier DJI GO app that is not the correct one

isn't that going to download the most recent version of firmware? I can't use it, I need the older version 01.04.0200 ...was looking to see if anyone has a link. I'll keep searching

Unlike Android, I don't think Apple lets you download old versions of apps. Everything has to be done via the App Store.

There’s ways to download old versions of apps on iOS. Research how to download older IPA files on iPhone or iPad with iTunes. I have done it many times and save the IPA firmwares for every update in the case I wanna rollback.

I already downloaded the most current version of DJI Go 4 and it works wells with older version software on MavicPro. It does ask to update no-fly database, which can be ignored. It flies really well, no more disconnects.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots