DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to Drones from Central Pa.... living in South Carolina

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi all, Just started flying drones with a Mavic 2 Pro. Purchased it to add another dimension to my photography business. I am part 107 licensed and am no stranger to aviation. Looking forward to learning from all you experienced Drone Drivers.
Welcome to the forum! My wife is from Hershey and I used to be an air freight truck driver in central PA for a while, albeit many years ago. Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to you from Hauptmann, in the sovereign state of Texas!

The M2P is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike. But your needs as a pro are different from those of a hobbyist. You need to develop a high degree of piloting skill. Practice, practice, practice until your stick movements become second nature to you, just as steering adjustments are while driving your car. This way you can concentrate on composing your shot, and not on flying the Mavic.

Practice using "Find My Drone" (chances are you will crash and/or lose your Mavic). Just be sure you know how to retrieve it. Time is money. A lost drone will cost you both time and money, and also perhaps a client.

Be sure to read, reread and reread the manual!

Good luck with your new camera platform. Glad to have you with us!

I am part 107 licensed and am no stranger to aviation.
Welcome to the forum, Captain! It’s always good to see a veteran aviator and photographer join us, You‘ll learn quite a bit here, but your opinions bring immediate street cred.

Safe flying to you in 2021!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu