DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to drones-- Mavic Mini owner in MD

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Nice to meet you! Where in MD if you don't mind me asking? Mabye we can fly together? I'm from the pikesvile side.

Hello from the Crossroads of America Tracepete.

You may not have to register your Mini since it's under 250 grams, but you should take the TRUST test and keep a copy with you when you fly.

If you put strobes or prop guards on, you'll be over the 250g limit and will have to register it.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. 😎

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Hi--

Middle aged married guy here new to the hobby. I've always been into planes and space and tech so drones may be the new hobby for me. Purchased a Mavic Mini pack on Black Friday. Can't wait to start flying!
Man are you gonna have a blast. Careful as she goes. Welcome from Long Island NY. Flysafe and Godspeed, Droniac

Welcome from Upstate, NY.
Don't overshoot the runway/overfly your drone.
Lots of fun...just learn its limitations in a safe clear field and you'll have tons of fun.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun