DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to drones Portland, Oregon

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland NickDanger26.

Hope you get well soon.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
There’s many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you have. Search the forum using key words and if you don’t find an answer, post your question and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response! Flytpath has a good series of videos on YouTube from YouTube unboxing to your first flight. Fly safe and stay safe!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

New MA2 owner. Haven’t flown yet due to health issue. Looking forward to taking my first flight.
Welcome from Cedar Mill, OR! Hope you get to feeling better soon so you can enjoy flying. Took these shots of our neighborhood yesterday - this is what you have to look forward to when you can get out and fly.

Attachments

• Cedar Mill DJI_0596-Pano.jpg
    Cedar Mill DJI_0596-Pano.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 7
  • Vallevue Ct DJI_0592.jpg
    Vallevue Ct DJI_0592.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 7
Welcome from Lake Oswego. Lots of great places to capture video, especially with the snow right now. When your ready, let me know and I’ll hep get you started if you want.
A few of my favorite places it video are:
along the Willamette River. South around Oregon cite (old closed paper mill) and the Milwaukie boat launch. Another great place to take off is the park benches just south of McCormicks on the west waterfront and the west water front just north of the Tillicum bridge.

Get well, fly safe and enjoy the new drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOM112