DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to droning

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to the forum and the world of drone flying!

The first place to start for learning about the rules of the road is https://www.faa.gov/uas/recreational_fliers/
That will tell you how to register yourself, label your drone, and more.

To learn all about your new Mini 2, I suggest DJI Mini 2 Deep Dive - Pilot Institute (Note: I am not associated with the Pilot Institute other than I appreciate their classes and information).

You can actually view them in either order, as the Pilot Institute video includes some information about how to navigate the FAA systems.

Any tips for 1st timers
The main tips are to read up on rules and regulations concerning drones. I think PilotInstitute should have a good free course you can take. Also, there's a (I think it's called TRUST) certificate you need to get before you fly. You can also take that for free from PilotInstitute. I've linked 3 that I think would be the most useful but feel free to browse the other drone courses by PilotInstitute. Some are free, others cost.

Mini 2 "Deep Dive"
Recreational flying
Get the TRUST certificate

Welcome to the forum and the world of drone flying!

The first place to start for learning about the rules of the road is https://www.faa.gov/uas/recreational_fliers/
That will tell you how to register yourself, label your drone, and more.

To learn all about your new Mini 2, I suggest DJI Mini 2 Deep Dive - Pilot Institute (Note: I am not associated with the Pilot Institute other than I appreciate their classes and information).

You can actually view them in either order, as the Pilot Institute video includes some information about how to navigate the FAA systems.
Thanks for the information looking forward to flo

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest