DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to Mavic and downgrad - need help

kram78

Reactions
Hi, I just Got my first drone. A Mavic Pro 1 (used) and it looks god. I made the mistanke op upgrade it to lates software. Now geo restriction is make my lige a (Mod Removed Language)

Now I downgraded the mavic and the Remote to 1.03.0700. (I have not downgraded the phone app DJI go4 app)

But now my DVP is not working. Ever when its aktiv in the app? What is going on?
Br Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland kram78.

Sorry, I can't help you with your problem, but I can welcome you to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

But now my DVP is not working
What is DVP?

FWIW, if you're being restricted by the geo feature, then you might be flying in locations where you shouldn't be flying. Perhaps something to look into.

Hi, I just Got my first drone. A Mavic Pro 1 (used) and it looks god. I made the mistanke op upgrade it to lates software. Now geo restriction is make my lige a (Mod Removed Language)

Now I downgraded the mavic and the Remote to 1.03.0700. (I have not downgraded the phone app DJI go4 app)

But now my DVP is not working. Ever when its aktiv in the app? What is going on?
Br Mark
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580