new to mavic forum!

do you love your mavic?

• yes

• no

• maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

frostbyte

Reactions
I am noble-1 from phantompilots and I finally pulled the trigger on a used mavic. I have been patiently waiting for time and money to fly one and heres my chance!

I sold my P4 last summer when I started residency as I knew the mavic was coming out and I wouldn't have time or money to own or play with one for a while. I was right and made a good decision. I was happy DJI made the mavic because who am I kidding, I am never going to be a professional film maker and I just wanted to hike and travel and have fun with a portable drone... lets face it the phantoms are not portable on hikes, I don't care who you are if you tell me its easy to put the phantom in the air and carry that crap around with the huge controller then you're missing the big picture.

I live in Corvallis Oregon now and enjoy being in the beautiful northwest near the coast, Portland, and the mountains. I can't wait to get some epic photos of my son and I traveling up the coast this summer! I can't wait to get some film of us mountain biking, surfing, and canoeing.

I picked up 2 batteries, lens shade, polar pro 3pack cp, nd8 and nd16 filters, new 5-1 fs-lab charger, and 2 piece small soft shell case for backpacking this bird. Anything I'm missing? :Dbachelor.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome and you'll love your Mavic.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . :)

Welcome. Don't for get the hand warmers and Remi Matin

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123