DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to me MA2 in Treasure Valley.

idhawkdrvr

Reactions
Hey all, just introducing myself. New owner in Treasure Valley. Found a youtube channel of a fella from Meridian that does lots of reviews and tips and tricks. Very good stuff. Can’t wait to get back home (Kuna) to do some flying and filming. Out and about in Alabama for work for the next little bit at the moment.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Welcome to the family from a neighbor in Orygun, enjoy that drone.

Cheers!

Reactions: idhawkdrvr
Hey all, just introducing myself. New owner in Treasure Valley. Found a youtube channel of a fella from Meridian that does lots of reviews and tips and tricks. Very good stuff. Can’t wait to get back home (Kuna) to do some flying and filming. Out and about in Alabama for work for the next little bit at the moment.
Don’t have an A2s but do have 3 M2Ps. Live in Boise.
You’re gonna have to share with me the locals you’re finding.

Checkout Idaho Quadcopter on the You Tubes. Seems like a fun guy to hang out with and get some tips from!
Good thing you didn’t start with a mini. Kuna isn’t like Twin for wind but out there in the plains is worse than closer in to the TV

Checkout Idaho Quadcopter on the You Tubes. Seems like a fun guy to hang out with and get some tips from!
He's entertaining to watch. The Snake River Canyon videos have made it to my bucket list.

Cheers!

Welcome. Wind has never been a major problem for me; but I do get my fair share of warnings when I am out flying over the Snake.

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22