DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to the drone scene. Excited to get flying!

easyheimer

Reactions
I've always wanted a drone but they were a little out of my price range for a while. I was able to pick up a Mavic Pro Fly More Combo brand new for a REALLY good price ($625) and couldn't say no. Looking to learn from all of you as this seems like a hobby I could really get into for a long time to come. I've already been involved in some forum posts and even though I don't have my drone in my possession yet I'm trying to gain as much knowledge as possible so I'm prepared for my first flight.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: Thomas B
Awesome! Welcome!

This is the best hobby in the world, imho. ( :

The Mavic is an amazing robot, and you'll hopefully get many days of enjoyment out of it. Learn as much as you can, don't be afraid to ask questions, and fly every day if possible!

I've always wanted a drone but they were a little out of my price range for a while. I was able to pick up a Mavic Pro Fly More Combo brand new for a REALLY good price ($625) and couldn't say no. Looking to learn from all of you as this seems like a hobby I could really get into for a long time to come. I've already been involved in some forum posts and even though I don't have my drone in my possession yet I'm trying to gain as much knowledge as possible so I'm prepared for my first flight.

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

and read the full manual and literature from DJI:

Onward and Upward

Welcome to a great forum

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair