DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to The Drone World of Flying

UpUp-Away

Reactions
Recently bought an Air 2s and am slowly collecting some accessories.

One of the items I would like to get is an inexpensive used tablet that will fit the VCUTECH tablet holder which has an opening limitation of 6.857”.

I prefer to use my iPhone 12 Pro as a backup and not the primary.
I realize Nit values are important, but am not ready to spend $599 or more for a Tripltek etc.

Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

On an another note I have come to find out that I live literally 3 blocks into a no-fly zone. Good thing I have a farm with nothing near it only 1 hour away. Apparently all the county, state and national parks in Ohio require permission according to B4UFLY.

Looking forward to joining the fun.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America UpUp-Away.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Recently bought an Air 2s and am slowly collecting some accessories.

One of the items I would like to get is an inexpensive used tablet that will fit the VCUTECH tablet holder which has an opening limitation of 6.857”.

I prefer to use my iPhone 12 Pro as a backup and not the primary.
I realize Nit values are important, but am not ready to spend $599 or more for a Tripltek etc.

Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

On an another note I have come to find out that I live literally 3 blocks into a no-fly zone. Good thing I have a farm with nothing near it only 1 hour away. Apparently all the county, state and national parks in Ohio require permission according to B4UFLY.

Looking forward to joining the fun.
Welcome!

Greetings!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa