DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to the forum! Hi Everyone!

Hi all!

I'm new to the forums here and have enjoyed all the posts from everyone!

I recently (unfortunately) crashed my Mavic 2 Pro and have been eyeing the Mavic 3 ever since it was announced/released.

I'll be bugging you all for some advice in the near future :)
Welcome! Prior to buying the M3, you may want to do your due diligence, and see if you're sure that you want to be wait for the firmware to be fully operational, and all of the bugs worked out of the 3 before diving in. I would read quite a few articles here before jumping on that model. Not saying it's a "bad" drone, it was just released pretty early, and their technology hasn't, and might not catch up with it for awhile. I'm sure it will end up being as great of a drone as the others in time though.

Hi all!

I recently (unfortunately) crashed my Mavic 2 Pro and have been eyeing the Mavic 3 ever since it was announced/released.

Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum. Even with the delays on updates to correct the issues plaguing the Mavic 3 . . . it (still) is an amazing bird as is. Corrections are coming.

Welcome! Prior to buying the M3, you may want to do your due diligence, and see if you're sure that you want to be wait for the firmware to be fully operational, and all of the bugs worked out of the 3 before diving in. I would read quite a few articles here before jumping on that model. Not saying it's a "bad" drone, it was just released pretty early, and their technology hasn't, and might not catch up with it for awhile. I'm sure it will end up being as great of a drone as the others in time though.
Thanks for the input. I've been following all the M3 "drama" since it was released and am pretty pleased with the responses from the latest firmware. I've always been a sucker for being an early adopter of technology :)

The M3 is also probably too much of a drone for me, but I'm hoping to spend a lot more time with it!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America domo9.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hi all!

Glad to have you on the forum! Hopefully you'll have a bird in the air again soon.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I caved and purchased the Mavic 3 Fly More Combo and RC Pro controller!

It will be here on Thursday. I'm so excited :)
It's a grand drone, and the controller improvement really elevates it into a new class above the other mavics.

Welcome to the forum! If you need any product support or help, please do not hesitate to let us know. Also, we would like to offer you a 5% discount on our online store: www.FloridaDroneSupply.com - Use Code: NEWFORUMPILOT at checkout! Have a great day!

*Discount does not apply to DJI Enterprise Drones.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilTone