DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to the forums. Looking to trade a DJI Air 2s w/Fly More package for a DJI Mini 3 Pro

afcolin

Reactions
Hello all, I've been scouring the web to figure out where I can trade my drone in. I love the Air 2s! I've probably only flown it about a dozen times -- taken beautiful videos -- never crashed/damaged or collided with anything. I'm looking to trade because I'm moving to Europe soon and just realized they have more strict rules with the larger drones, so I'll probably want to stick to the drones that weigh 249g or less like the Mini. Would anyone be willing to make a trade? I can take pictures of everything later -- just wanted to gauge if there was any interest first. Thank you!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

We do have a classified section on this forum. However, you must be a member for 30 days and have posted at least 10 times to be able to list your item. This rule was put into place to reduce spamming. In the meantime, there are other places like Craigslist and eBay.

When is your move date?

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hello from the Crossroads of America afcolin

Good luck with your trade and future travels.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

I'm looking to trade because I'm moving to Europe soon and just realized they have more strict rules with the larger drones, so I'll probably want to stick to the drones that weigh 249g or less like the Mini.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

First off, while you are in Virginia, in Virginia Beach (at least it's not across the country…) there is a DJI Store. I do not know if they would be receptive to some measure of trade or trade in, but they do rent drones and repair drones, so they are not just retail sales… I suggest you contact them, You might be able to swap it for a Mini 2 with the Fly More Kit… All they can do is say no…

Here is their contact information…

Dominion Drones,

Address: 4554 Virginia Beach Blvd Suite 120, Virginia Beach, VA 23462, USA
Phone: 757-300-9183
Email: [email protected]

I live in Hampton Roads and the Craigslist in this area is not all that effective at selling drones. And I've stopped using eBay, too many Bad Sellers and even Bad Buyers (item was not as described, Item was damaged, etc…).

And a quick search of Google (Drones and Charlottesville) turned up this Facebook ad…

Good Luck and Fly Safe…

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello all, I've been scouring the web to figure out where I can trade my drone in. I love the Air 2s! I've probably only flown it about a dozen times -- taken beautiful videos -- never crashed/damaged or collided with anything. I'm looking to trade because I'm moving to Europe soon and just realized they have more strict rules with the larger drones, so I'll probably want to stick to the drones that weigh 249g or less like the Mini. Would anyone be willing to make a trade? I can take pictures of everything later -- just wanted to gauge if there was any interest first. Thank you!
Welcome from Savannah, GA!

Why not try the classifieds right here?

Good luck!

Good morning and welcome to the forum from Houston. I hope you find what you need here. If you do get your posts to 10 and advertise here, there is some really good advice in the classified section that can hopefully make the transaction a little better for you. Good luck.

i have mini 2 with fly more package and 4 batteries

I'm looking to trade because I'm moving to Europe soon and just realized they have more strict rules with the larger drones, so I'll probably want to stick to the drones that weigh 249g or less like the Mini.

Do a little research on regulations for the EU.
I seem to recall if a sub 250g drone has a camera you may need to go through the same process of registration and / or licensing as larger drones.
That may or may not still be correct.

edit typos

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54