DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to this Forum AND new Pilot from Netherlands.

HenkSpeedy

Reactions
Hello all,

I'm just new here and bought me a Mavic Pro Platinum Combo. So I will be good equipet, (I think)
I have it in procesion for a week now and couldn't fly because of the weather (to much wind) until today. I could not wait any longer. The past few day's I have updated firmware's and so on and try to learn.
However today it was also to windy, bud I try, only 1 minute lucky for me nothing happened.

I'm living in the Netherlands on east side nearby Arnhem.

Best regards and fly times,
Henk

Reactions: dirkclod
If you have a little bit of cash left get yourself a small practice drone for inside

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello all,

I'm just new here and bought me a Mavic Pro Platinum Combo. So I will be good equipet, (I think)
I have it in procesion for a week now and couldn't fly because of the weather (to much wind) until today. I could not wait any longer. The past few day's I have updated firmware's and so on and try to learn.
However today it was also to windy, bud I try, only 1 minute lucky for me nothing happened.

I'm living in the Netherlands on east side nearby Arnhem.

Best regards and fly times,
Henk
Howdy from Wyoming HenkSpeedy, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair