DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Uk Mavic Pilot

Balmybaldwin

Reactions
Hello all,

I've just received my new Mavic and looking for as many tips as possible.

I've flown DJI before with a Naza v2 on a home made ship, and I must have about 10 drones most of which are racing drones. Bought the Mavic for filming as my old camera rig is massive and quality wise isn't up to it anymore

I'm in Surrey/Hants if there's anyone else in the area

Reactions: dirkclod
Cheers guys. One question I have already after sitting going through settings etc in my lounge for a while.... the charge on the controller dropped from 100% to 75% which I think was pretty quick (but may have been fiddling longer than I thought)... How long does the controller battery last? How many flight batteries do you guys get from a controller charge? do you use a power bank to charge the controller when out and about?

Hello all,

I've just5 received my new Mavic and looking for as many tips as possible.

I've flown DJI before with a Naza v2 on a home made ship, and I must have about 10 drones most of which are racing drones. Bought the Mavic for filming as my old camera rig is massive and quality wise isn't up to it anymore

I'm in Surrey/Hants if there's anyone else in the area
Howdy from Wyoming Balmybaldwin, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU