DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New update appears to make Waypoints useless for hilly areas

Micktss

Reactions
It appears that since the last firmware upgrade When I load a waypoints mission I get unsuccessful - too High. No way points are above 400ft agl infact they are all at 200 ft agl . What appears to have happened is the system wont accept anything more than 400ft above start point. Can anyone confirm this change? If correct it would make the waypoints useless unless you are on flat ground!

What system do you use and what FW version is on the system? Do you use Go app or Litchi?

Reactions: FlyoverDRN
What system do you use and what FW version is on the system? Do you use Go app or Litchi?
I got round this by increasing the maximum height thats allowed by the drone. This makes you responsible to make sure you dont go above 400ft agl. I use a smart controller and Go app. Although I am thinking of trying out litchi now it can work with the smart controller.

Dirty Bird made many autonomous flights with a P3S via litchi and experience that the bird does not need any contact to the RC during flying the mission. I wonder than not will going with a mavic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143